Author Topic: A bunch of prefabs....  (Read 5773 times)

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
Re: A bunch of prefabs....
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 01:01:02 am »
HQ versions of two weapons, the Right is the Auto Cannon, and the Left is the Point Defense Laser turret, these are the versions ill use to create textures and then put them onto the low poly versions.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:05:43 am by MrVorgra »
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 02:59:34 am »
and some moar guns....
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Rainman

• Founder
  • Loremaster
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 02:53:12 pm »
mein gott, I cannot wait for you to successfully get these into the game!
SCIENCE!
...IN SPAAAAAAAACE!

kaptnkrunch

• Founder
  • Full Violocity ahead. With all violence and speed.
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 03:05:28 pm »
 :o

!!! This is exactly what I want. Those all look superb Vorgra.

Cnaff

• Founder
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 06:02:32 pm »
HQ versions of two weapons, the Right is the Auto Cannon, and the Left is the Point Defense Laser turret, these are the versions ill use to create textures and then put them onto the low poly versions.

nice models!  ;)

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 02:22:12 am »
2 more prefab sets, Currently working on the Crane, got most of the modules to size, now I just need to uvwrap and texture, then ill work on the blaster

I am unsure weather the blaster should be a interior turret or I should modify the base a lil and make it a nice big exterior blaster

Cnaff

• Founder
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 03:59:06 pm »
2 more prefab sets, Currently working on the Crane, got most of the modules to size, now I just need to uvwrap and texture, then ill work on the blaster

I am unsure weather the blaster should be a interior turret or I should modify the base a lil and make it a nice big exterior blaster

That top image makes me wanna use Sketchup... so clean and simple!  :D Good work!

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 11:23:53 pm »
good thing about sketchup is you can build everything to the size of what you want it to appear ingame, but then you have to manually resize it in 3dsmax. bad thing is the uvmaps don't work properly so its a tedious project to texture them.

mamastoast

• Founder
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 07:41:46 pm »
Been doing some stuff myself, gotta say, would be nice if we could turn off collision for some objects, I've been doing walls banners, and other details, and it's a tad silly to justicy that I can't get within 90 cm of my wall hangings :P

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 09:05:48 pm »
easy, alter the settings file to have 0 height 0 width 0 length. it then has no collision, Im going to make a tutorial on using paint.net (free) and 3dsmax (free) oh how to make a cryo tube like the one in halo combat evolved.

mamastoast

• Founder
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 03:49:16 am »
True, it won,t but will it be able to place it then? I admit the thought crossed my mind but did not have time to check it out

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 04:01:44 am »
TBH I don't know....
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:08:02 am by MrVorgra »