Author Topic: Endless Universe - List of Planned Features - Read before Posting!  (Read 11091 times)

Jmanndriver

• Founder
  • Bigger is Better...
Re: Endless Universe - List of Planned Features - Read before Posting!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 12:35:38 am »
I got a =] from Gabriel on asking about a Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, Wiki basically, so I would consider that smiley confirmed lol.

"Quotes at the bottom of signatures are pointless. Just like this one."

- Unknown

Vortac

• Founder
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 02:34:56 pm »
It would be really helpful to know when these updates are planned for. Of course, it's impossible at this point to have specific dates. However, will it be in year 5 before we see NPC's for example??

spartan007

• Founder
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 08:01:23 pm »
has it been confirmed/ask if there's going to be flat blocks?

Wadusher

• Founder
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 08:12:39 pm »
has it been confirmed/ask if there's going to be flat blocks?
You mean thin blocks?

spartan007

• Founder
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 09:55:55 pm »
ya something to make a roof that doesn't take up a full block or something to make really cool gun covers

Wadusher

• Founder
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 10:02:32 pm »
ya something to make a roof that doesn't take up a full block or something to make really cool gun covers
And fighters. A lot of people (myself included) want to make fighters/other small ships with <1m thick walls. :)

spartan007

• Founder
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »
That would be neat.As well it be great if lights were made flat instead of blocks

[ZanMgt]Gabriel

• BR Developer
  • Lord Ruler, Gamer, Programmer, Spy
    • www.zanmgt.com
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 11:27:52 am »
Yes.
"a programmer is an intermediary that converts sugar and caffeine into code"

spartan007

• Founder
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 06:27:13 pm »
A question/request.

1st.Would angles in space help against ballistic fire like they do on earth?e.g tanks with sloped armor that is 50mm thick have more armor protection than a 100mm Flat armored tank.2nd question sloped armor with reflective qualities to help bounce lasers if slanted armor works in space would that work as well?.If so would this be added to game or easy to add to game?

sorry i posted here.But didn't think it was worth making a topic for.Also wasn't sure if it should of been posted in Idea/suggestions or in others since its a question lol.

blackether

• Founder
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 06:33:08 pm »
A question/request.

1st.Would angles in space help against ballistic fire like they do on earth?e.g tanks with sloped armor that is 50mm thick have more armor protection than a 100mm Flat armored tank.2nd question sloped armor with reflective qualities to help bounce lasers if slanted armor works in space would that work as well?.If so would this be added to game or easy to add to game?

sorry i posted here.But didn't think it was worth making a topic for.Also wasn't sure if it should of been posted in Idea/suggestions or in others since its a question lol.

Try this thread. Don't feel too bad, as it was in General Discussion and not Ideas and Suggestions.

Erebus

• Founder
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 03:32:44 pm »
Can we maybe speed up the process of implementing new colors? Why do we have both PINK and PURPLE, but no dark, military green for example?

Please, I would like to have these two colors added:
Dark military green: http://s7.directupload.net/images/120607/iusdwp5u.png
Light military green: http://s1.directupload.net/images/120607/aixlacaw.png

Micah took notice on IRC, apparently well get some new darker colors very soon, and a complety customizable color-selector (like on paint) further down the road.  :D

[22:10] <_Erebus> This one: http://s1.directupload.net/images/120607/aixlacaw.png and this one http://s7.directupload.net/images/120607/iusdwp5u.png  please?
[22:11] <_Erebus> because we have dark blue, dark red and dark yellor (well orange), but only light neon green
[22:11] <@[ZanMgt]Micah> Hey Strait_Raider
[22:11] <Niwantaw> We don't have any dark colours other than black and dark grey
[22:12] <@[ZanMgt]Micah> @Erebus, good point, writing it on my nifty things-to-do block.
[22:13] <Niwantaw> Bizzarely pink is actually one of the darker colours we have.
[22:13] <@[ZanMgt]Micah> lol
[22:14] <@[ZanMgt]Micah> Okay, fine, now I REALLY have to make some new colors

Thats ZanMgt for you!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:14:54 pm by Erebus »

Pchel666

• Founder
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2012, 12:43:04 pm »
maaan, this game is gonna be so great! i just want more things as soon as possible XD

joxp

• Founder
  • See that? ^ That's Earth.
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 12:12:12 am »
One thing to remember about the ZanMgtites is that they've almost always already thought of what you just did yourself, and've already gone the next step. That's good, because usually when you ask them about implimenting something, they've already thought about it, or even made the decision.

And on a latter, and completely unrelated note, and should be able to have certain contractions, like and've, though not odd things like and'nt. People do already say and've now that I think of it... (Therefore I have made a change here.)
<Niwantaw> To quote a good friend  "Do you actually read or do you just throw words at your eyes and make stuff up"