Author Topic: [Suggestion]Make Greenlight for this  (Read 1347 times)

darkhog

• Founder
[Suggestion]Make Greenlight for this
« on: July 30, 2015, 07:50:55 am »
I not many people think this game is still being developed. I've came to the homepage by accident (missclicked bookmark) to see it is still in development. Creating GL page will remind people that this game exist and maybe even bring more $$$ in future via Early Access once it is greenlit.

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
Re: [Suggestion]Make Greenlight for this
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 11:53:12 am »
BR has been Greenlit for a while now. However, I don't believe ZanMgt intend to go the Early Access route. In fact, they have suspended sales for the time being while they work on rebuilding the game engine, to avoid the impression that they are selling nothing (as there is no current release they can provide).

Suffice to say, I don't think they are worried about income just yet, and they are actively trying to avoid generating hype until they have some presentable form of the game. We got bit early with the Notch Effect, and the game was nowhere near ready for that kind of attention. The quiet is good  ;)
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

Aaron

• BR Developer
  • Creative Director, ZanMgt
  • Available on the IRC from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
    • http://www.zanmgt.com
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 03:08:15 pm »
^
What he says.  8)

Hahah, yeah... we'd like to inform everyone where and when we can, but we've noticed that if we push a bunch of e-mails we get a hornets nest of, "OMG RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE!?".  New (awesominium) engine is where the work is at at the moment!

We appreciate the suggestion though! ;D
Stop by the IRC and say Hi! -- Online Dev Chat

Cy83r

• Founder
  • It's Shooowtime!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:15:43 pm »
You should see my posts when Arioch misses his release ETAs for Outsider.

"Arioch, I know you're busy, bud, but I've got space elf blue balls here, stop teasing."
Jibreel: Yeah but [Hufer] that's like [Axis] complaining that his Toyota Camry is stuck in the mud and you responding "Well my M1 Abrams doesn't seem to be having much trouble."

Aaron

• BR Developer
  • Creative Director, ZanMgt
  • Available on the IRC from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
    • http://www.zanmgt.com
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 07:41:33 pm »
Lol!  Oh, you'll fit in juuust fine here! ;D
Stop by the IRC and say Hi! -- Online Dev Chat