Author Topic: Abandoned Cruisers  (Read 10930 times)

Me2005

• Founder
  • Contributor
Re: Abandoned Cruisers
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2014, 05:23:44 pm »
But still, you have to generate the things first, store them, and then load them; it just seems so... front-loaded.

Which is exactly what you want to do when you're pushing the limits as far as what computers can do; what with fully-destructible block-built entities traveling way too fast relative to each other. Especially if the front loading doesn't take that much space or effort to achieve.
But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines your builders did not understand. You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to manipulate, to create and rebuild.

I know who you are.

You are destiny.

Cy83r

• Founder
  • It's Shooowtime!
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2014, 02:27:04 pm »
Dammit, that's a good point.
Jibreel: Yeah but [Hufer] that's like [Axis] complaining that his Toyota Camry is stuck in the mud and you responding "Well my M1 Abrams doesn't seem to be having much trouble."

RLS0812

• Founder
  • Captain of the SS Clueless
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2014, 02:07:24 am »
In WarHammer 40K, abandon ships often times were exposed to "the warp" for a long time, and as such, had strange ( and deadly ) alien life on board.
 There was one instance of several hundred ( ? ) ships being fused together, and ranging in age from modern, to over 10,000 years old.

My YouTube Channel Filled With Geek, Nerd, Politics, Economics, & More ! 
[Click Here]

Cy83r

• Founder
  • It's Shooowtime!
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2014, 05:42:23 am »
Space Hulks actually happen a lot in 40k and Orks are the ones who capture and make use of them most often, following behind are Genestealers, random aliens major and minor, Space Marine Terminators doing spring cleaning, and the odd Rogue Trader looking for profit
Jibreel: Yeah but [Hufer] that's like [Axis] complaining that his Toyota Camry is stuck in the mud and you responding "Well my M1 Abrams doesn't seem to be having much trouble."