Author Topic: My Destroyer that i am working on  (Read 1356 times)

Nitra

• Founder
My Destroyer that i am working on
« on: January 05, 2012, 02:51:41 am »
This is what i am guessing will be a  destroyer class vessel  ( feels like it should be a cruiser  with all the clicking  :P)  but after  i figure out the  engines it will measure close to 100 m long .

at the moment its 79 m long 60+ m wide  40+ tall
Has 2 heavy turrets  1 main gun 2 missels bays and a hangar deck for fighters or drones
there is two gun emplacements on the bottom  quite possible their will be more
Interior is partially fleshed out  3 crew decks , 1 recreation / shower deck, and  turret interiors with stairs.   
it will have 8 or 9 decks when done  that is including the hangar deck

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
Re: My Destroyer that i am working on
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 03:06:02 am »
 That ship would have look good if you extended it and made the front more boatish
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 11:00:43 am »
I'm not so sure about more boatish but I agree about the length thing. It looks as if everything is crammed into a space too small for it.

(also about the measurement things I'd say a frigate but that's probably just me :/)
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger

The Wolf

• Founder
  • Confucius say when crap hits fan wear raincoat
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 02:17:51 pm »
I think making it boatish is fine as long as you have something on the bottom of the ship such as extra gun turrets or something protruding from the bottom center to give it some balance. As for the length I gotta agree with Niwantaw and Vorgra and make it longer, maybe 50 to 100m longer. I really like the ship but it does have a cramped feeling to it