Author Topic: UCASC M. Ali  (Read 4023 times)

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
Re: UCASC M. Ali
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 01:15:35 pm »
I got maybe 1700,400,450 or something like that. I did note it down but I've lost the bit of paper.
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger

Sprouts

• Founder
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 04:59:47 pm »
Wow, that's going to take a lot of time!  Or some better building tools...  And anyways, nice to see that half the active board members immediately get up in arms as soon as someone posts something slightly arrogant :).

Jmanndriver

• Founder
  • Bigger is Better...
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 05:10:43 pm »
Lol indeed! I will finish the outline and some of the interior but I won't go out too far until the game can handle it. I got blue prints that have all the specifications I need to build it once we can build that big.

"Quotes at the bottom of signatures are pointless. Just like this one."

- Unknown

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 10:06:59 pm »
On the saucer part, have it so it rotates with guns all around so its like a minigun kinda thing (I really don't know how to explain what im trying to get at)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/178/turretoc5.jpg/

That would be totally badass
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Jmanndriver

• Founder
  • Bigger is Better...
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 11:44:09 pm »
I'm going to have turrets all around it like that.I was thinking that I might be able to fit in some medium sized MAC cannons along the flat faces of it.

"Quotes at the bottom of signatures are pointless. Just like this one."

- Unknown