Author Topic: Avorion is like blockaderunner starmade and eve had a threesome  (Read 1592 times)

C0r3y

• Founder
Avorion is like blockaderunner starmade and eve had a threesome
« on: January 25, 2017, 02:15:36 pm »
check out this game guys really fun and it just came out
http://store.steampowered.com/app/445220/

Voltaire

• Founder
Re: Avorion is like blockaderunner starmade and eve had a threesome
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 08:46:58 am »
It has multiplayer?

C0r3y

• Founder
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 03:05:40 am »
it sure does i evern put a server up for it but it dosent currently have the server lobby list available so u gotta connect to servers u know a address for   my server address is us.hyper-core.net      when joining a server by ip u have to put the address in both slots or server wont show up

Voltaire

• Founder
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 12:08:33 pm »
it sure does i evern put a server up for it but it dosent currently have the server lobby list available so u gotta connect to servers u know a address for   my server address is us.hyper-core.net      when joining a server by ip u have to put the address in both slots or server wont show up

Try connecting the other night and couldn't will try again at the weekend.   Any time a good time?

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 07:58:49 am »
It's definitely got a lot of potential, bit rough at the moment, but I'm enjoying it, few weird bugs and the lack of big turrets plus each tier of stuff being better than the last makes me sad.
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger

Voltaire

• Founder
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 05:30:33 am »
Have you figured out how to make best use of the trading system and bulletin missions?  I am just finding it a pain to try and find where I can even buy any of the a similar stuff. 

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 09:40:14 am »
I had a cargo hold full of gold for two hours before giving up and just relying on ores and salvaged parts for cash. Pirate hunting bulletin missions seem to be the most worthwhile,
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger