Author Topic: Just checked my old notes folder, I bought this game 4 years ago.  (Read 853 times)

Veryl

• Spacer
And its pretty much in the same state. Guys no matter if you are "indie" or not, but four years for a game and apparently almost no progress??? Until 2 years ago you may have had something unique, but now with Space Engineers, Everspace etc. this genre is old news.

WTF happened.

Czorio

• Founder
  • Residential nutbag
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Just checked my old notes folder, I bought this game 4 years ago.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 09:43:58 am »
WTF happened.

Oh boy! It's been a while since one of these threads appeared.

Long story short: Microsoft dropped support for XNA, the renderer that BR used so they were somewhat forced to go to DirectX. They also took this opportunity to redo most parts of the core engine to be better suited for their vision. Since then they've deliberately kept on the down-low as to not get people to post threads much like this one.

They, however, have not been sitting still twiddling their thumbs. Founders, people that bought before 01-01-2014 (or 2015, I forget), have access to some builds on the new engine, trying to get some basic things back up. There are also the Unity gameplay demo's Micah is doing to keep us busy.

Do try to catch up before you impulsively post.
"If you're in an equal fight, your tactics suck."

http://www.youtube.com/user/czorio4

Commander Jackson

• Founder
  • Lazy dev E.M.T.
  • Ex astris, scientia
Re: Just checked my old notes folder, I bought this game 4 years ago.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 11:48:27 am »
If you bought the game 4 years ago you should be eligible to be a Founder.  Send a message to Aaron and he should be able to give you access to the board.
Gabe has a wraith? That explains so much.