Author Topic: Prototype Battleship (With Pics and .Brd)  (Read 1565 times)

Imperius146

• Founder
Prototype Battleship (With Pics and .Brd)
« on: October 05, 2011, 06:29:48 pm »
Hi guys, I wanted a better more flashy ship while I was working on my current leviathan. So i saw that the big default ship in week20 isnt really taken anyone., So i used it as my template and heavily modified it, about 80% so, adding weaponry, Mass, at least a hundred more engines and made it a real hulk of a Battleship. Its basicly done. So here is my creation, but first before and after pics. You can download the ship below.

Before: Rear and Engines

After: Rear and Engines

Before: Front and Top

After: Front and Top

Before: Side

After: Side

Specs:

Before:

Width: 33m
Length: 130m
Height: 26m
Mass: 163,866

After:

Width: 33m
Length: 132m
Height: 33m
Mass: 267,824

More engines, weapons, but not so much they look ugly. I needed a ton of englines due to the mass. It is semi-slow, but if you hold down shift it goes faster.
I added a new bridge, and there are at least three different helms. I also restructured the internal rooms, to knock off some mass to make the ship faster. I knocked off about 10k mass that way. Let me know what you think!

http://hotfile.com/dl/131570941/d489885/Prototype_Battleship.brd.html
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:40:17 pm by Imperius146 »

Darkevilme

• Founder
Re: Prototype Battleship (With Pics and .Brd)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 07:12:52 pm »
Interesting. My mining ship gets a ghetto warship rig stuck on. The blocky ugly turrets and engine strips kinda work I suppose. I'm surprised though that when turning it into a warship and trying to lose mass you didn't gut the mining equipment and refinery.

Matz05

• Founder
  • Diabolical Genius
Re: Prototype Battleship (With Pics and .Brd)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 11:44:49 pm »
Maybe it is a pirate/outlaw miner? Usable as a mobile base during raids and for plundering asteroids?
Posted By Alaric on 28 Jun 2011 04:54 PM
...it doesn't matter, I making space ships!