Author Topic: Games you want to share.  (Read 3339 times)

Me2005

• Founder
  • Contributor
Re: Games you want to share.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 11:58:36 am »
Thought it was worth mentioning that World of Tanks is now on iOS. No artillery, and it seems like the light tanks stop developing at some point, but pretty cool. I'm really impressed that they got it to work, since I know it's a power hog on regular computers. I really like that it should level the playing field since everyone on iOS has basically the same (or a small, known set of) hardware, so the game will work basically the same on everyone's machine.

Plundernaughts - a space-themed pirate ship battler- is also fun, though frustrating because of the IAP setup (you must spend your rare resources to make more than 6 attacks per hour). Ed: I've stopped playing because of the IAP setup
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 01:38:49 pm by Me2005 »
But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines your builders did not understand. You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to manipulate, to create and rebuild.

I know who you are.

You are destiny.

MRC

• Founder
  • Knows dev CPR
  • Mental breakdown in progress...
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 06:14:30 am »
Adding to the list some more.

Factorio. I recently discovered this, thanks to Nerd3's tweets. It's a Survival-ish game.... about automating the whole survival process, it turn into a city-management-ish game pretty quick. It's amazing if you have an inner mechanic/tinkerer like I seem to have. Demo Available, do try it out!

The Nerd3 Video is a pretty good preview as well.
With love.  ~MRC

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 09:49:51 am »
Just get modded Skyrim. Sadly an issue with that is that there are a lot of rather bad mods and Trolls like to use NSFE content in attacks on the community.

Shame :(
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Czorio

• Founder
  • Residential nutbag
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 01:25:58 pm »
That is why you sort by "top (non-adult)" on SkyrimNexus, and "top of all time" on Steam Workshop.
"If you're in an equal fight, your tactics suck."

http://www.youtube.com/user/czorio4