Author Topic: Functioning Brigs  (Read 3675 times)

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
Re: Functioning Brigs
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 09:12:16 pm »
What would be cool to do is make the his forced respawn somehow
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Commander Jackson

• Founder
  • Lazy dev E.M.T.
  • Ex astris, scientia
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 11:17:20 pm »

Are you saying that we should make he brig the prisoners new respawn point?

If so, then I have to disagree.  It would not be cool to be forced to spend an indefinent amount of time confined to a brig without even being able to die and leave.
Gabe has a wraith? That explains so much.

Holy Thunder

• Founder
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 07:48:35 am »

Are you saying that we should make he brig the prisoners new respawn point?

If so, then I have to disagree.  It would not be cool to be forced to spend an indefinent amount of time confined to a brig without even being able to die and leave.

I'd have to agree there. The remainder of one login session / life if the captor is feeling grievous, but not indefinitely. That would just stink.
--Trespassers will be promptly riddled with bullets and other unpleasant projectiles.

--Survivors will treated with apologies, steak dinner, and a VIP tour of our facilities.

Cnaff

• Founder
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 07:02:31 pm »
Mostly, I'm intrigued by the ability to trap, imprison, or otherwise confine a player without his/her permission.

I think you should see a doctor about that...  lol :D

But in all serious I would love the option to make jail cells.  On top of that I would love to be able to restrain players with hand cuffs, or laser cuffs or something :P.  I would also love some sort of stun weapon so we could knock other players out.  And I would like to be able to drag a body when it is knocked out.  Think about it, you're on board a huge ship.  The rest of your crew doesn't know it, but you're a traitor.  So you could do things like follow the engineer down to the belly of the ship and knock him out and drag his body to a hiding spot.  That would be hilariously awesome.

Oh yeah, and I've just got to throw this out there.  I would love local voice chat in BR.  It adds so much in my opinion.  Just look at games like APB: Reloaded, and DayZ.

Anyways that's kind of going off on a bunny trail so I'll end it there :)!

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 07:10:44 pm »
What and force feed them rotten kiwis?
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger

Hyperion

• Founder
  • SnowDragon's Lackey
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 09:36:33 pm »
I dunno about you, but I generally don't make a habit of eating zombie flesh.  ::)
I don't want to go "Oh! there's shots going my way! No big deal I'm the U.S.S Bloody Massive, It won't even leave a scratch." *boom* "SHIT! BIG DEAL! HUGE DEAL!"

SnowDragon

• First to use a Sigpic!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 02:55:44 pm »
No, Mister Bond, I expect you to fight these zombies off with your bear hands for my entertainment!