Author Topic: REGISTRATION For main Website  (Read 1390 times)

spartanshalo

• Founder
REGISTRATION For main Website
« on: October 31, 2013, 02:10:33 am »
"Whenever I tried to register a game account, the page just blinked a grey loading box and did nothing." This was posted before me and is the only reference I can find of this issue...which was not resolved. I wish to register and make an account to buy the game potentially, but I cant seem to register. I registered for the forum just fine (though the questions were a bit much lol) but when I attempt to create an account it just pops up a grey loading box, then it disappears and I still see the registration page. I then proceeded to do everything I usually do in this situation. Scream at computer, flip off computer, yell at screen, click button again and again...and again....then refresh and repeat. Nothing. Then I seared the forum to find the above "quote" which literally did not get resolved. So...yeah. Lost.
Liberty and justice for all...except for you. And you. And YOU. Your going to the box.

Aaron

• BR Developer
  • Creative Director, ZanMgt
  • Available on the IRC from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
    • http://www.zanmgt.com
Re: REGISTRATION For main Website
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 09:25:55 am »
Since Zack's ahead of schedule, he's decided to spend the whole day today to figure out why Chrome is doing this.   :-X

In the meantime, if you're looking to purchase you do not need to register in order to purchase.  On the buy page it supplies a text field where it will automatically register the account.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll try and have it resolved today!
Stop by the IRC and say Hi! -- Online Dev Chat

spartanshalo

• Founder
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 04:01:36 pm »
Just so you know, I tried on Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox. The same thing happened on all three.
Liberty and justice for all...except for you. And you. And YOU. Your going to the box.

Aaron

• BR Developer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 04:19:04 pm »
Registration should now be fixed, apparently some settings in the DNN content manager were not set appropriately.  Only trouble now is it takes you to a blank page after registration but we'll get that resolved easily enough!

Once again, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

spartanshalo

• Founder
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 07:22:11 pm »
It works as you stated. Thanks a bunch! Played the demo for a few minutes, watched the visualization vids, and find that your game lines up the best with what I want in a space game. I now officially support Blockade Runner, Space Engineers, and Starmade. Tried Masterspace...did not like it. Dont really have a good reason as to why but just doesnt do it for me. I also looked at Scrumbleship and decided to just watch it for now. I dont know about you guys, but I can never have too many similar games. Get bored of one, swap to the other and  repeat. IS FANTASTIC!

Aaron

• BR Developer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »
I dont know about you guys, but I can never have too many similar games. Get bored of one, swap to the other and  repeat. IS FANTASTIC!

It's what we love about this era of indies!  You could support'em all for the cost of the next Call of Duty, and get such wondrous variety! ^^