Author Topic: Today's (randomish) development resource! (July 8th)  (Read 1976 times)

Aaron

• BR Developer
  • Creative Director, ZanMgt
  • Available on the IRC from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
    • http://www.zanmgt.com
Today's (randomish) development resource! (July 8th)
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:56:06 pm »
Today's Tweets:
Aaron: Another day, another week of scheduled delights.  New input menu had been postponed till this week, so anxious to see that done!

Aaron: Terah's UVW practice is paying off, allowing Terah to be less reliant on Micah for adjustments to textures. =)

Snapshot:

Disclaimer:
Spoiler
These daily development screenshots are just for fun during the engine overhauling doldrums; they do not represent anything that's in-game (we want surprises!) and come without explanation (guess away for fun!).  Regardless of what you see or think you see, just remember that our focus for the upcoming W1xx release is solely a stable, reliable multiplayer engine that will be ready when "Build, Fly, Shoot" is working appropriately.

So keep your expectations in check and have fun!  ::)
Stop by the IRC and say Hi! -- Online Dev Chat

iginho3d

• Founder
Re: Today's (randomish) development resource! (July 8th)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:29:12 pm »
Keep the good work Guys, really expecting the new version to be done!

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »
I like that second tweet, one thing I was worried about some of my models I made, was if terah could comprehend my "unique" unwrapping style, hopefully ill be able to come back and make some more model....
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Aaron

• BR Developer
  • Creative Director, ZanMgt
  • Available on the IRC from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
    • http://www.zanmgt.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 09:26:11 am »
...hopefully ill be able to come back and make some more model....

All in time!  Best that you didn't waste previous efforts on a bygone style of the game. ;D
Stop by the IRC and say Hi! -- Online Dev Chat