Author Topic: Spoiler question  (Read 2062 times)

Holy Thunder

• Founder
Spoiler question
« on: June 28, 2013, 10:26:33 am »
Writing out a long RP for Galaxy War.

Is there a way to make the spoiler forumula say something other than "Spoiler"?
--Trespassers will be promptly riddled with bullets and other unpleasant projectiles.

--Survivors will treated with apologies, steak dinner, and a VIP tour of our facilities.

Me2005

• Founder
  • Contributor
Re: Spoiler question
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 12:32:26 pm »
What's wrong with 'spoiler'? I always use it to just hide stuff that's too long, and know that clicking it is a way to expand it. I think mostly everyone on the board knows that as well.
Spoiler
I suppose "condensed" or "expand" would be fine options as well.
But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines your builders did not understand. You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to manipulate, to create and rebuild.

I know who you are.

You are destiny.

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 11:14:10 am »
From what I've researched, it is not possible to remove the text "Spoiler" preceding the show-link. I've found some SMF plugins which can add a custom title but none of them actually replace the "Spoiler."
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 04:49:36 pm »
Welp, guess I didn't look hard enough. Aaron's new plugin seems to do just what you're looking for:

Code: [Select]
[spoiler=CustomTitle]Hidden content...[/spoiler]
results in:

CustomTitle
Hidden content...
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...