Author Topic: Request: StarShip Pony  (Read 1968 times)

CyrusBlack

• Founder
  • Very Grumpy Man.
Request: StarShip Pony
« on: April 27, 2013, 04:31:37 am »
Request:

Make an MLP spaceship that looks like one of the mane six or (preferably) an alicorn (the horn should be a beam weapon, and the wings and hooves engines).

Reason
fo Shitz N' Giggles. also nothing is better then having a pony theme'd ship blow up some hardcore guys ship. becuase at that point the whole thing becomes HILARIOUS.

Patience is a Virtue

Prophet

• Skipper
Re: Request: StarShip Pony
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 06:18:38 am »
Just leave MLP out of this game altogether. So far we did very well without it.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 07:08:50 am »

I agree.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Erebus

• Founder
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 07:20:47 am »

I agree.

Yes please. MLP is one of the plagues of the internet. So far Blockade Runner luckily avoided it, please dont start now.

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 01:39:22 pm »
If you do not like MLP then you do not need to read (much less contribute to) this thread. This is a request; if no one likes it it will die on its own. You may criticize any potential candidates which may be put forth, but do not just post to express your hatred of MLP.
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

Wadusher

• Founder
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 09:06:38 pm »
While I would gladly take up this offer, With the colour scheme and the editor being what they are now, any attempt to recreate a character from MLP would either be impossible, or look terrible.

Production on the ESD Celestia (or similar) will have to wait until the update that adds a colour mixer, among many other things.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 10:16:17 pm »
Why isn't this thread buried under a pile of "better threads?"
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

theallmightybob

• Founder
  • Sleep is for the weak.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 11:16:29 pm »
Why isn't this thread buried under a pile of "better threads?"

nothing wrong with MLP, maybe you should start a "better thread" :P

In all seriousness though, I would love to see a pony destroy a big mean looking ship, would be epic lawls. sadlly as other have said we might need to wait a little bit for the game to mature for it too be its best.

This game is about building what ever spaceship you can dream of, so get ready to see everything from MLP to "the phallic wonder of Rigel VII" (tm). As far as I'm concerned ponys ( as much as the motcho guys seem to have an aversion to them) are pretty tame. 
would you buy a toaster shaped like an f22 with an eject button on it? cause thats what i'm going for.