Author Topic: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st  (Read 16929 times)

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
Re: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2013, 11:28:03 am »
Remember guys i'm just a kid. (I posted it in th HDN thread.) I do know that I was being annoying and rude about my battleship thing and i'm sorry but dont expect a kid to be all capable of typing the right thing. But that was because it s my first really big ship and I felt proud that I could acomplish such a ship.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:59 pm »
first sign of  "unpleasantness".

"Unpleasantness"??? Everyone hates your leader! If Thadius would be the leader of HDN that would be perfect, because they are the bad guys, but how do you want to pull of a rebel faction if no one supports you? As I recall even factions somewhat critical about HDN have announced they will offer no support or even "throw you to the wolves" :D

Let me address Thadius: Could you please restart a rebel faction, with Rohen as leader? Then I would be ok with joining. We could be a cool new pirate / rogue / rebel faction, and leave all the bad blood behind.

But at the moment I expect to join the game and get immediately pounced by a Warhammer 40K-Battlecruiser thats ganking the Spawnpoint.

Prophet

• Skipper
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2013, 12:56:56 pm »
pounced by a Warhammer 40K-Battlecruiser thats ganking the Spawnpoint.

HOW DO YOU KNOW OUR SECRET BATTLE PLANS!!! CONFESS NOW!!!!

Erebus

• Founder
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2013, 01:06:39 pm »

Took us two months to formulate those :(

kaptnkrunch

• Founder
  • Full Violocity ahead. With all violence and speed.
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2013, 01:14:55 pm »

Took us two months to formulate those :(

There must be traitor in our midst! Commissars, harken to me! We shall root out this treachery and put it to the flame and sword!

Spoiler
OOC - Fucking love you guys, this is hilarious.

Prophet

• Skipper
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 01:19:13 pm »
In all honesty, I grow a bit tired of this discussion and thread.

Let me issue a  final statement on behalf of the Inquisition and HDN: Get rid of Thadius as a leader, or prepare to be purged.

Thats it.

Hufer

• Founder
  • I have a Geary Complex.
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 05:24:31 pm »
[SRC] considers itself on friendly terms with [HDN] and supports your cause completely, though we have internal matters to deal with before forging any official alliance.

Spoiler
OOC: Thadius, I personally have nothing against you and I think that conflicts need to be started in any regard to spark an emotional investment in Roleplay and in a community (via hatred of others). With this being said I do believe you should make Rohen head of either 301st or S.D.I. and keep the leadership role of the other, declaring one a vassal faction of Rohen's. This way Rohen can gather support as he is (without intending to offend) the more charismatic and well-liked. While I understand your desire to lead I would strongly suggest this course of action as head leadership requires certain characteristics that you're still working on developing (again, without intended offense).

To HDN:

Remove Thadius
http://youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:31:55 pm by Hufer »

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »
[SRC] considers itself on friendly terms with [HDN] and supports your cause completely, though we have internal matters to deal with before forging any official alliance.

Spoiler
OOC: Thadius, I personally have nothing against you and I think that conflicts need to be started in any regard to spark an emotional investment in Roleplay and in a community (via hatred of others). With this being said I do believe you should make Rohen head of either 301st or S.D.I. and keep the leadership role of the other, declaring one a vassal faction of Rohen's. This way Rohen can gather support as he is (without intending to offend) the more charismatic and well-liked. While I understand your desire to lead I would strongly suggest this course of action as head leadership requires certain characteristics that you're still working on developing (again, without intended offense).

Ok so if the memberlist in your thread is still accurate, it means that one of the strongest factions now "supports [HDNs] cause completly".

Lets sum this up Thadius: Strongest faction (FISH) doesnt like you and kicks you out. Second strongest faction (HDN) hates you and vows to hunt you down. Third strongest faction (SRC) supports HDN completly.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO LEAD A REBELLION UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES :D Please consider my proposal form above:

Could you please restart a rebel faction, with Rohen as leader? Then I would be ok with joining. We could be a cool new pirate / rogue / rebel faction, and leave all the bad blood behind.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:45:35 pm by regulator »

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2013, 06:01:02 pm »
this is getting a bit ... how to put it ... *sigh* uncomfortable.

I do not want to take over the faction!

I had wanted an own faction i could have stayed in the one man faction i was before!

It is understandable that you are not happy wit Thadius, i have seen his posts and your reactions to it.
He is a kid. He just lacks the experience most of the people here have.
You can not expect him to be able to communicate with you on the same level as a 20 year old (or older) could.

Do you know why this makes me uncomfortable?
You guys are basically mobbing a kid!

He made some mistakes, yes. But how can he learn from them if you just block him out?
Give him at least a chance to improve himself.
He tried to apologize and have his posts that offended you mostly removed.

SO please no more "have Rohen take over" requests.

I am here to have some fun and not feeling guilty because some people tell me to take away a gaming faction from a kid.

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2013, 06:08:10 pm »
I dont care if he is a kid (if he really is...), and neither does HDN apparently. Their torpedoes will fly anyway.

Also my last two posts weren't direct at you, they were directed at Thadius. I pleaded with him to get himself and his faction out of the line of fire.

Prophet

• Skipper
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2013, 06:17:03 pm »
Allright this really is my last post in this thread.

and neither does HDN apparently.

Indeed. We dont care. Thadius is toast. He annoyed the fuck out of us for months. Then got told to stop, stopped, and started all over again. Him spamming our thread is how old? Five days? And now we are supposed to show mercy? Not going to happen.

So one last time: Remove him as your leader or well go Exterminatus on your asses.

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2013, 07:14:21 pm »
Easy with the demands, everyone. Issuing conditions of surrender is fine; attempting to organize a coup when the intended replacement has preemptively denied that desire is not. This thread is for diplomatic communication between the rival factions, not a personal bashing fest. If personal anger is seeping through, or if you "hate this discussion" then do not participate!

While this verbal scuffle has indeed kindled new activity in the forum we will not allow it to divulge into what amounts to virtual bullying. Further adjudication of this topic will be made with Rohen's latest post as a guide; keep these things in mind (yes, it is a meta post about the situation) in your responses.

this is getting a bit ... how to put it ... *sigh* uncomfortable.

I do not want to take over the faction!

I had wanted an own faction i could have stayed in the one man faction i was before!

It is understandable that you are not happy wit Thadius, i have seen his posts and your reactions to it.
He is a kid. He just lacks the experience most of the people here have.
You can not expect him to be able to communicate with you on the same level as a 20 year old (or older) could.

He made some mistakes, yes. But how can he learn from them if you just block him out?
Give him at least a chance to improve himself.
He tried to apologize and have his posts that offended you mostly removed.

SO please no more "have Rohen take over" requests.

I am here to have some fun and not feeling guilty because some people tell me to take away a gaming faction from a kid.
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2013, 10:03:07 pm »
You know That whenever Alaric Posts, Stuff gets Serious.

But I agree with what alaric says, And by extension Rohen, or vice versa.
Meh.

kaptnkrunch

• Founder
  • Full Violocity ahead. With all violence and speed.
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2013, 12:54:26 am »

The internet... & I agree.
Thadius does need to learn to lurk moar. Fundamental internet rule if you are young/have no idea what you're doing is to STFU and observe for a long period of time before posting

Anyway, this thread has devolved into a meta-moral argument. I'd be a supporter of closing it for the time being.

Meta-forum peace proposal (this is not an in-game peace proposal):
-Everyone lays off Thadius
-For everyone's sake Thadius does not post in the HDN thread again. Most of the vitriol is because he keeps going back. It's like someone deliberate poking a bear in the eye, getting upset when it gets angry, then doing it again.
-Thadius agrees to Lurk Moar.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2013, 08:37:53 am »

I do not want hatred in a way, shape or form.
I look at this as if it's a sports game. You play it, you crap your pants, and feel angry every once in a while. But at the end of it there are no hard feelings. I dont hate anyone here. The reason this war started is because I clumsily got a lot of people to not like me. I love this forum this game and the way it all goes. It's just a couple of people playing  a game. Because of this while HDN is full of hatred and blindly throwing giant ships at me I will be strategizing new tactics to take care of my small devoted group.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.