Author Topic: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st  (Read 16416 times)

Rohen

• Founder
Re: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 09:52:48 am »
As long as you sell weapons of the same quality to both parties that will be fine.
Please contact Thadius about payment options.
But please do so on secure channels. I fear if the HDN gets wind of you opnely dealing with us you might get yourself targeted.

Additionally:
As we prepare for the seemingly unavoidable war with the HDN, i extend an Invitation for Negotiations to the HDN. We are still a peacefull organisation and we will give the HDN and us a chance to sellte this diplomatically.
I hope the HDN will be able to bring herself to give peace a chance, or to show the Galaxy their true warmongering face, if they refuse.

Erebus

• Founder
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 09:59:01 am »
Take over the faction - Then maybe. But with Thadius as leader? Never.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 11:12:40 am »
Because of this new war and the problem of changing a ship construction corp into an organized rebellion we are now jointly in control of the 301st. Also I believe MrVogra will now be working on new prefabs to supply both parties with. 
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

kaptnkrunch

• Founder
  • Full Violocity ahead. With all violence and speed.
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 01:48:45 pm »
This is no war. This is a purge.

With extreme prejudice shall we deal with the Heretic

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 01:57:56 pm »
To you an attempt to purge. To us the need and desire to acquire freedom for the galaxy.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

blazingsentinal

• Founder
  • Capt. Recin "Blaze" Aeron of the IUN
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 02:36:47 pm »
if you'd been listening to anything you would know that HDN isn't trying to take over everything so your "rebels fighting for a true cause" statement is pointless. also it wont be an attempted purge, the fight will be the equivalent of a fly to a nuke, you of course being the fly.

Hufer

• Founder
  • I have a Geary Complex.
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 02:51:43 pm »
As other discovered factions begin their disputes and conflicts on an inter-galactic scale [SRC] continues to remain neutral, building up their fleet and resources. Many Storm's Reach reconnaissance craft can be noticed keeping a fair distance from any potential zone of conflict between [HDN] and [SDI], keeping a keen eye on tactics employed and political measures taken.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 03:16:44 pm »
if you'd been listening to anything you would know that HDN isn't trying to take over everything so your "rebels fighting for a true cause" statement is pointless. also it wont be an attempted purge, the fight will be the equivalent of a fly to a nuke, you of course being the fly.
We are fighting against a cruel and oppressive regime. You and your other members have said it yourselves. Your faction actively searches for and hunts down aliens and their human supporters. For yall it's either hate aliens or die. Nukes that are slow behemoths against flies armed with plasma cannons and can run circles around you.

blazingsentinal

• Founder
  • Capt. Recin "Blaze" Aeron of the IUN
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 03:21:13 pm »
for a start i'm not in HDN and last time i checked nukes destroy everything .

kaptnkrunch

• Founder
  • Full Violocity ahead. With all violence and speed.
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 03:35:38 pm »
We are fighting against a cruel and oppressive regime. You and your other members have said it yourselves. Your faction actively searches for and hunts down aliens and their human supporters. For yall it's either hate aliens or die. Nukes that are slow behemoths against flies armed with plasma cannons and can run circles around you.

Why the hell have you put that in Cyan, it's totally illegible.

As other discovered factions begin their disputes and conflicts on an inter-galactic scale [SRC] continues to remain neutral, building up their fleet and resources. Many Storm's Reach reconnaissance craft can be noticed keeping a fair distance from any potential zone of conflict between [HDN] and [SDI], keeping a keen eye on tactics employed and political measures taken.

The HDN is open to the SRC as a lost human faction. The aim of HDN is to protect humanity in all it's forms (apart from witch, mutant, heretic, psykers etc.) from the grimdark horror of the Xenos and Traitor. Anyway, if the SRC is indeed an uncorrupted lost spur of humanity, they may consider HDN friends, unless taint is discovered

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 08:17:23 pm »

Why the hell have you put that in Cyan, it's totally illegible.

Try Highlighting it, if you Haven't already.
Meh.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 08:45:52 am »
I believe it's because i'm using the BR Dark Theme.

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 08:55:58 am »
Im actually a bit angry at Thadius. He took the cool "rebel faction"-trope and turned it into his personal kiddie-"IM THE BEST"-fantasy -_-

Hey Rohen are you interested in creating a new rebel / rogue faction? I would join, and you can take Thadius as well (just please not as leader).

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 09:00:11 am »
Im actually a bit angry at Thadius. He took the cool "rebel faction"-trope and turned it into his personal kiddie-"IM THE BEST"-fantasy -_-

Hey Rohen are you interested in creating a new rebel / rogue faction? I would join, and you can take Thadius as well (just please not as leader).
I would actually Support Rohen in That regard, he seems Cool.

Feel like running some deniable ops for Me buddy? XD
Meh.

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2013, 10:29:21 am »
Guys, on one hand i feel flattered about this on the other hand... well not so good.
I can understand that some of you don not like Thadius because of some things he did write in the forum. But if i see this correctly, he is now one of the more active users in the forum that actually seems to have brought a bit life back into some parts of the forum.
If i would just leave now  and making my own Faction (or Join an other) would feel for me like betraying him.
So even if this is just in a game, joining a Faction is, at least for me, is a commitment. So i won't just quit by the first sign of ... well not trouble, more like ... first sign of  "unpleasantness".

But sure Xavierman117 if you need something "delivered", it can certainly be done... for the right price of course.