Author Topic: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st  (Read 17002 times)

Me2005

• Founder
  • Contributor
Re: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2013, 11:06:48 am »
... Until then, we wage wars on the forums, with words and technical schematics/reference pages as our weapons.   

Or, you know, with actual Wars.
But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines your builders did not understand. You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to manipulate, to create and rebuild.

I know who you are.

You are destiny.

kaptnkrunch

• Founder
  • Full Violocity ahead. With all violence and speed.
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2013, 04:09:37 am »
#######################
TRANSMISSION ZETA ZETA-**ALPHA
#######################
~~STATIC~~
I live still in the wilderness of non-functional gameplay, awaiting my chance to return glorious and crush the heretics
~~STATIC~~
--MESSAGE UNREADABLE--
~~STATIC~
..soon brothers, soon, we will awaken and claim our right...
~~STATIC~~
TRANSMISSION LOST

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2013, 09:22:28 am »
-----S.D.I Scanner Alpha Sierra Active-------

-----Scanning-----Scanning-----Scanning-----

-----Transmission Location Found-----

-----Result-----

-----Unknown Region-----

-----Past the Galoris Nebula------

-----Awaiting further instructions-----
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Erebus

• Founder
« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2013, 11:27:24 am »
I'm wondering if HDN really is a faction anymore. Your really all that's left and if Starmade is as good as the rest say it is I doubt their coming back. Do you really want to fight me? Just lose the title of HDN and join us or another faction. I can offer you a job in many departments. Navy MKII Refit pretty much anything. After of course you go through training and a Trust test.

Look who hasnt learned anything about "keeping quiet".

Listen, I will GLADLY come back just to shoot the shit out of you and your two one-man "factions". With HDN, or as a member of HDN, I dont care.

Commander Jackson

• Founder
  • Lazy dev E.M.T.
  • Ex astris, scientia
« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2013, 12:23:32 pm »
I'm wondering if HDN really is a faction anymore. Your really all that's left and if Starmade is as good as the rest say it is I doubt their coming back. Do you really want to fight me? Just lose the title of HDN and join us or another faction. I can offer you a job in many departments. Navy MKII Refit pretty much anything. After of course you go through training and a Trust test.

Listen, I will GLADLY come back just to shoot the shit out of you and your two one-man "factions". With HDN, or as a member of HDN, I dont care.

You could always join the Galactic War.  I am already at war with SDI.  And I am winning.
Gabe has a wraith? That explains so much.

Me2005

• Founder
  • Contributor
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2013, 03:45:10 pm »

You could always join the Galactic War.  I am already at war with SDI.  And I am winning.

Not without help, mind. Having the Lightbringer breathing down your neck can be *quite* motivating. ;)

But yes, join the Galactic War. We're gearing up for Season 2.0 and would love to have a representative from the HDN. Updates are twice weekly and the next round should start in a few weeks. Check the end of the meta thread for the new map.
But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines your builders did not understand. You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to manipulate, to create and rebuild.

I know who you are.

You are destiny.