Author Topic: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st  (Read 16455 times)

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st
« on: April 21, 2013, 05:57:01 am »
This threads sole  purpose is of the war. However there will be be no ranting our bragging for me or anyone else. We are still civilized people right? I created this so that neither of our factios thread will be filled with war stuff.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Erebus

• Founder
Re: The great war between HDN and The S.D.I + 301st
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 06:02:11 am »
No. Just no.

Mods please close this thread.

Commander

• Skipper
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 06:07:23 am »
No. Just no.

Mods please close this thread.

++++

I really dont want to read anything else about this until the game starts.

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 06:17:44 am »
If you don't want to read anything about it then don't check this thread. It's better than polluting the respective factions' threads themselves (where you'd be forced to read about it); I see no reason to close this. If no one uses this then it will die on its own.

Now with the existence of this, however, any hostility or cross-communication between the referenced factions will be dealt with harshly; here is the new "proper" place for such talk until such a time as your hostilities are resolved.

EDIT: changed emphasis on "here" from underline to italics for clarity
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:59:42 am by Alaric »
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 06:41:01 am »
is that "here" meant to be a link?
because its not. for me at least.
Meh.

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 06:58:49 am »
No, it was a reference to this thread. Apologies; I will change the emphasis.
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 11:55:56 am »
Two factions against one?

blazingsentinal

• Founder
  • Capt. Recin "Blaze" Aeron of the IUN
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 12:19:20 pm »
no, 301st and S.D.I. are both run by thadius although 301st is supposed to be his shipbuilding company i think so it wont fight. and even if it does its three people in two factions against HDN's 7 or 8, i think it is, as well as anyone else who wants a shot a thadius.

Prophet

• Skipper
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 12:35:48 pm »
Oh god whats the point of this thread? There wont be a "war". Everyone knows there are only two possibilities how this can end:

1. Zanmgt continue to take their time, and by the time we actually can get some proper fighting going everyone has forgotten about Thadius

2. HDN hasnt forgotten about Thadius, and we gank the shit out of him until he puts half the galaxy between him and our empire.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 07:07:34 am »
Pictures like this are the reason I love WH40K. No compromise, just everything over the top and directly in-your-face.

@Niwantaw: Im sure Thadius is going to experience some "Hunt the Heretic" soon^^
I cant wait to have some real combat.
<blockquote>These are the groups you will have to beat.
'ASHTAR COALITION' made by Rainman

The Ashtar Coalition is an technocratic federation dedicated to human and alien coexistence for mutual benefit and advancement. We have no love for the Divine Navy's short-sighted xenophobia, but neither do we bear much friendship for blowhard corporate executives, and we have even less use for them. Ashtar fights her own battles; Spuriously claim authority over her actions at your own peril.
By this I meant that for total and complete domination they would have to be either conquered or destroyed.
The main use for this thread is the Aftermath report when MP comes out. That and recruitment for new people.
So... Join us if you want join a rebellion faction that is fighting an oppressive regime! We will have freedom! Or death! (Preferably freedom  :P )
Plus we use gurrila tactics including Hit and run, ambushes, sobatage, spying, assasinating, a secret bases!</blockquote>
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 07:33:32 am »
Uh I would like to join a small band of rebels and rogues. Sounds fun.

Problem is such a faction would need a well liked and respected leader. You on the other hand seem to be universally hated. Im pretty sure the second you dock at a civilian spaceport they are going to call in HDN, and then Id have to face one of their insane flying cathedral ships - no thank you.

Maybe you should make Rohen the leader, he declared war on HDN and still has a friendly conversation going in their thread. Thats what you call "charismatic".

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 07:45:57 am »
He is our recruiter and public face. I am combat and strategy. It's hard to go from a corporation to a rebellion but we are doing our best. So now there are two leaders but they do different things.

regulator

• Spacer
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 07:53:29 am »
I am [...] strategy [...] two leaders but they do different things.

Let me translate that for you:

We are a clusterfuck

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 08:21:32 am »
He is our recruiter and public face. I am combat and strategy. It's hard to go from a corporation to a rebellion but we are doing our best. So now there are two leaders but they do different things.

Wohoo! Promoted :)
Ehem... i mean...

The HDN informally declared this war by marking us "Heretics" and "Excommunicate Traitoris".
Like a person who stands to his commitments and priciples I must say:
"If we are to take a beating, i will make sure we have earned it!"
Long before we did notice the corrupt ways of the HDN trying to force their Iron Grip upon the Galaxy, but their actions finally made us see that they will not tolerate a "livinging alongside them" for them there is only a "with them" or "against them".

So help us stop this Galactic Cancer calling itself the HDN!
Stand up for what is right!
For Freedom and Justsice!

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 09:43:23 am »
Meanwhile ill be selling guns to Each side promising each side that they will get the best weaponry available.  ::)
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.