Author Topic: Odd Glitch with the forum.  (Read 1476 times)

The Error

• Spacer
Odd Glitch with the forum.
« on: April 18, 2013, 09:08:50 am »
While this isn't major, it's a bit odd. Whenever I've logged on, the forum displays this in the top-left corner of the screen. But for some reason, it displays the login whenever I'm reading a topic. I cans till post as my user, but has anyone else seen this?
"Remember to look straight ahead. Sometimes you get distracted looking behind you.The obvious threats come first, don'tcherknow."
                                            -Fleet Commander Error

Strait Raider

• It's "Strait", as in the body of water.
Re: Odd Glitch with the forum.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 11:10:20 am »
What displays in the top left? Can you describe it or screenshot it?

The Error

• Spacer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 01:07:59 pm »
User avatar, "Hello [username], date/time. It dissapears when I'm reading topics, but comes back up when the page is refreshed.
"Remember to look straight ahead. Sometimes you get distracted looking behind you.The obvious threats come first, don'tcherknow."
                                            -Fleet Commander Error

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 06:39:37 pm »
Is it possible you initially loaded the page before actually logging in? If so, any new actions sent (refreshing, replying, etc.) are done so in the context of your now-logged-in session and the display updates accordingly; until then it is just static in whatever state it was fetched.
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...