Everything is coming up nicely!
A few things that I noticed:
- ANGLED GLASS! Either it was that or glass PLATE Glass which I think would be better.
- New Plate mechanics!? More things can be plated. Also that "glass plating" looks as if you can choose an angle without there being any frame under it.
- Sliding doors would be better going side to side. Or just make a bunch or an option that lets you choose how they open. I always thought that that small door would open by the two sections the textures implied.
- Shouldn't generators be connected to a reactor? Or does the generator have a reactor? Reactant fuel lines too?
- You guys did plan on consumables like fuel and ammo. Where will that be stored on a small star fighter like that? In the generator/weapons them selves (weapons that consume ammunition of course)?
- Has the power output for prefab generators vs. block generators been determined? Or power output in general? Also the possibility of different tiers of generators (power output wise)?
- Will generators have a "Power Bubble" too?
- What will determine the size of the "Power Bubble"?
- Will these Mega Lines be scaleable?
- I have a feeling you guys have this planned but I will say it. Batteries should work like generators with the exception that they need to be connected to the power source to be charged. When power fails the battery kicks in.
- Fighter sized weapons. That gun that fighter had looks more like the barrel of a large turret.
- Have Mega Lines connect only to extremely large thrusters and huge energy weapons. Example:
Questions unrelated to this update:
- Any word on turrets and the components to build a turret?
- Shield generators and emitters?
- Any word on weapon types and custom weapon tools?
- Any word on SLABS to make building small ships and fighters easier? As well as adding another dimension to the build grid? This dimension would work only for slabs so you can place them in 2 section like mine craft does it OR in 3 sections which I believe would be better since it would add the middle slab section. This would allow to create "shelves" and thin walls when you flip the slab over.
Can't think of anything else but I'll post some more whenever I think of it.