Author Topic: Building challenge! Build a NX class star trek ship.  (Read 4627 times)

Alaric

• Super Moderator
  • I making space ships!
Re: Building challenge! Build a NX class star trek ship.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 08:47:09 am »
...Alaric-attracting honey...

* Alaric smells something sweet, something sour

Seriously though. We can disagree with each other but please be civil about it.
<Czorio> The bittersweet embrace of the Alaric is the only embrace I'll ever know.
<Gabriel> Because Alaric robbed your pleasure...
<Aaron> I feel dirty. Alaric, pls hold me.
<Terah> I don't guess when it comes to you Alaric, I just assume you are always watching...

TarotDragoon

• Founder
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 05:23:48 pm »
Well how am I suppose to rate it if I cant  go through it? Though I suppose that the way things are Tarot will have a whole year worth of time.

Ships don't take 5 minutes to build. Especially with the amount of detail that Tarot wants to put into the NX-01.

try 12 hours.  :o I'm quite a perfectionist even if it isn't as perfect as I would like. anyway here's the current BRD of the NX-01, I am going to give it a full interior as soon as we get thinner walls, sooner maybe if I get bored, I seem to have fallen a little bit in love with this ship and really want to get is as 'functional' as possible.
Micah- Loving all the ships here Tarot!

PURPLE UNTO DEATH!!! (or maybe blue)

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 08:33:34 am »
Its great! The ship is nearly identical to the real one. However there is one spot that I saw that I don't remember being in the original. On both sides there is a spot near the higher decks that looks like a landing pad. What is it? Also if you need thinner walls in one of Niwantaw's ships he uses cat walk platforms as walls,floors and ceiling. Its quite nice and the ship is beautiful. Try that if you need thinner walls
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

TarotDragoon

• Founder
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 06:16:54 am »
cargo bays, for landing small cargo shuttles on. they're there I assure you did a whole lot a research before I started this build.

yeahI use catwalks a lot in my other builds but if I'm using catwalks for a floor you can't build on top of them and all sorts of other problems start to arise. more hassle than it's worth really.

I'm also rebuilding the lower half of the ship, it's too fat as of this moment and needs a tweek. if only I could get my blockade runner to work for more than five mins...
Micah- Loving all the ships here Tarot!

PURPLE UNTO DEATH!!! (or maybe blue)