Author Topic: 301st Industries Ship building and mining  (Read 20677 times)

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
Re: 301st Industries Ship building and mining
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2013, 04:49:43 pm »
After a long period of silence 301st is proud to present The Stubbart Class Patrol Mech! Weighing at around 214 Tons this  Small Mech is ideal for patrolling small cities or other places. For this reason it used by Large Police forces around the galaxy.

(Note I'm not great at converting Kilograms to Tons so if i missed up let me know!)
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Hyperion

• Founder
  • SnowDragon's Lackey
« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2013, 06:48:33 pm »
214 tons? I don't think a Maus tank was made for patrolling.  :P
I don't want to go "Oh! there's shots going my way! No big deal I'm the U.S.S Bloody Massive, It won't even leave a scratch." *boom* "SHIT! BIG DEAL! HUGE DEAL!"

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2013, 06:55:08 pm »
How on earth did you manage to convert 97,173kg... into 213 tonnes?

And it doesn't look leik much of a patrol mech.  Far too overgunned with crap LOS.

"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2013, 08:25:18 pm »
I didn't like the size. To small for a medium mech. You think it's over gunned? o_O I think it's under gunned.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

RoflTankFTW

• Founder
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2013, 06:46:18 am »
Oh sweet Jesus.

Please, just... please don't present something like this and call it a 'Mech. I'm not trying to be mean. I don't want to be "that guy" who shoots down the person who tried and failed, rather than give them hints and whatnot. My Kroel and Jackal are examples of decent 'Mechs, my Titans even count as 'Mechs. I can't really point you to anyone else' work, since I don't know anyone else who has made a 'Mech.

I highly encourage you to take a look at some Battletech designs, draw inspiration from them. You can do so much better than this, I really hope that next time your design isn't THIS bad.

Oh, and the actual weight of that... thing, is 97.1 metric tons (1000kg = 1 Metric Ton).
Operator of Black Moon PMC Shipyards
http://forums.blockaderunnergame.com/index.php?topic=1833.0

"Before all else, be armed"-Nicollo Machiavelli

mamastoast

• Founder
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2013, 05:25:36 pm »
I dont see how you can fail at converting kg to tons if you even know the basics of the metric system xD.  But hey...

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2014, 02:38:07 pm »
Introducing a new project!

Bellow is what I have been doing in Starmade. (I'm sorry! Hides in flame and insult proof Bunker )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7XFIM_30Y

This brings me to another thing. I made the website bellow as well as the Calderon Website so if a faction wants me to make them a website I certainly will. (That old Thadius who started a war with HDN yeah he is gone)

http://calderaempire.wix.com/caldera-empire
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:49:19 pm by Thadius Faran »

Voltaire

• Founder
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2014, 07:49:56 am »
Thadis Faran - Nice looking ship!   Personally I wont flame you for playing other games, and star-made is looking nice atm.  Though I find movement to be exceptionally buggy amongst other things; so I mostly avoid it.