Author Topic: 301st Industries Ship building and mining  (Read 15424 times)

Rohen

• Founder
Re: 301st Industries Ship building and mining
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 05:58:39 am »
Ok, due to my personnal likes i would go for a combined solution.
As i personnaly not like the big flat wall there i would build there a tube like you build for the hangar, bit with the engine inside.
Like i said i do not like the "flat" engine (walls) on some of your designs.  So i would try to build a engine tube there, but maybe only as big as the engine(section) in the first picture so that the 2 windows are not obscured.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:57:59 am by Rohen »

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 11:59:36 am »
I have decided that Rohen is right. However there will be a limited edition with a yacht hangar in the back for 20% more of the normal ones cost.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Darkstrike

• Founder
  • Captain of the H.M.S.V. Saviour-A
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 07:03:44 pm »
Your vessel is a very nice design, however, Darkstrike Enterprises prefers to design and build it's own vessels for company use, excluding possible small or "light craft" which we may purchase. Also, as large as the Venture Koi is, our primary salvage vessel, a Saviour-II class ship called the "Saviour - A" is significantly larger than the Venture Koi at a current "ship size" of 15 - once completed, it is expected this ship size will be closer to 16. The Venture Koi's current size is 9, making it excellent for the salvage of small and medium sized vessels or debris, but not as useful for anything larger. We will, despite all this, add the Venture Koi to our list of potential purchases depending on the success of our company.

***On a non-roleplaying side of things, very nice design, I'm with Rohen on liking the shape as well, although not sure where you're going to fit in an "engineering" section. Can't wait to see how the bridge design turns out!

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 08:49:54 pm »
She is good for when you dont want a trillion space credits worth of ship destroyed because you were in a contested zone. Because bigger means easier to hit. Right? She is'nt a complete slavage vessel we sell a refit design for that but the standard one is an all around exploring vessel.

The S.D.I and the 301st are being reorganized to become one entity. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

also the bridge deck is organized in a... unique way.

Alaric edit: merged double post
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:13:07 pm by Alaric »
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

LukeAsArts

• Founder
  • "crack!"
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 04:03:53 pm »
i would like to join 301st
301st employee and leader of the 10 field research division of the 301st

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 04:04:49 pm »
Welcome to my company LukeAsArts!

LukeAsArts

• Founder
  • "crack!"
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 04:12:01 pm »
Thanks here's a test center for our company.
301st employee and leader of the 10 field research division of the 301st

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 06:40:43 pm »
Here is the Standard Edition Venture Koi's engine room.

Note that the Limited Edition has most engine regulation and controls in an A.I Codenamed Explora.

Also here is another wip download with most of the vessel complete.

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 06:48:16 pm »
The progress on the Venture Koi looks good.
Some inspiring design ideas there for the interior.
By the way, what are those parts unter the front hangar made of stairs that end in a airlock door meant to be?

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 11:46:52 am »
That location is for docking up with other ships. In the limited edition it goes...elsewhere. So these Venture Koi vessel are perfect for small carriers if refitted. With three hangars and two docking ports (The ones on the sides are used for repair crews) This ship is a great and all around  vessel. Plus it is one of the few laboratory and exploration vessels.

Note I am now also working on a Anti Cap Destroyer class named Aurora. However help is required. Later today hopefully I will be able to load up it's wip. Whoever can build the best vessel out of this hull will get 75% percent of sales and gets the chance to become a partner in managing my company.   

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 01:47:38 pm »
Hello again. As i mentioned to you i wanted to modify the Jita class a little.
As this is based on your designs i agreed to provide you with the designs.
As i currently have no other way of providing you the designs i will send them here.

I have currently 2 versions, the A and B modification.
The only difference is that the b type is closer to the original armament.

I increased the armorplanting and the engine. Making it more agile and faster.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 09:45:49 pm »
I will look at them and decide which one to use then maybe do a couple of add ons and release it as the Jita MKII and call it the Rohen Class. 50% of all sales on the Rohen class will go to you when economy and player selling are implemented.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2013, 09:43:29 am »
I'm afraid these will have to be compiled in the 0.70a verzion. Also on the main screen the internal build is 1.01a!

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2013, 10:18:17 am »
I am not completely sure what you are takling about?
Are you talking about the desings i provided?
If yes, then I built them in version "0.710 C".

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »
The ships must be compiled in 0.70a not 0.71c