Author Topic: Blockade Runner Ship Reviews  (Read 22507 times)

Imaus

• Founder
  • Let the Hammerfall
Re: Blockade Runner Ship Reviews
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 06:46:24 pm »
Great Review! Glad you liked the outside. And this was done before the glass patch, just updated it so it could be looked at in the new patch. About the insides...well i didnt do any XD you could do the insides if you want (actually that would we nice :P)

If you need more ships to review i have one other :P

Once more great vid looking forward to more :P

Family Balenchist

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 07:39:47 pm »
Thanks for the support guys, its great to know that at least one of the series i do is actually being liked by people, half of my series don't get enough views for me to spend time continuing them. but my BR series appears to at least always be a reasonably good hit, so YAY!
and yeah, i'd be happy to continue doing this, and to do other BR videos, as it seems they're liked.

Any other ships want reviewing, post them here. Thank you :)
Meh.

Imaus

• Founder
  • Let the Hammerfall
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 07:55:19 pm »
I like feed back (alot) so here is my last ship if you care to review her.

Not much on the inside (bridges and a few hallways) but she be big!

Love the series! keep it up!
Family Balenchist

Xavierman117

• Founder
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2012, 07:57:22 am »
This Thread IS NOT dead, btw, i've just been a bit quiet. my Bad XD
I'll get these vids up and running again tommorow since its late now. So would someone be so kind as to remind me what ships i have to review?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoroot64HCk
I actually had the footage but didn't upload it. my bad XD
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:28:46 am by Xavierman117 »
Meh.

JmAssassinatorz

• Founder
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 07:11:53 pm »
Hey there mate ive literaly just finished this ship and im prety proud to say the least. and i would love if you could spare some time to take a look at it :D
 Keep thise videos rolling mate i realy like them  ;)

thanks in advance  ;D

Best regards Jm Assassinatorz

Xavierman117

• Founder
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2012, 09:51:31 pm »
I literally saw your post when i woke up, and got straight on Reviewing your ship :D

The new video Is Here.
Depending on when you see this post, the video may or may not be up (I'm writing this as i'm uploading it).
Also, in future, if you have a youtube channel, i will link to it in the description everybody, so be sure to tell me :)

Enjoy teh review!

EDIT: Fixed the link XD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:26:14 am by Xavierman117 »
Meh.

Imaus

• Founder
  • Let the Hammerfall
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2012, 05:10:31 am »
Watched the terrazane crusier review! Loved it, was planing on doing a new ship tommorow, maybe review it.....mebe :P

And I should do the insides its just that i dont feel like spending time on something that im bad at XD

Love the reviews keep it up!
Family Balenchist

Xavierman117

• Founder
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2012, 08:02:11 pm »
i'm on youtube holidays over christmas, so there won't be any new videos made :P

But feel free to leave the ships here, i'll see if i can get to them when me holidays are over :3
Meh.

Xavierman117

• Founder
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 03:08:42 am »
Just A reminder That I am still here, and i will still review the Ships You throw At me, so feel free to do some throwing :)
Meh.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 12:09:08 am »
I might show you my customs ship. Be back soon.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

dracorotor

• Founder
  • I personalize my gun
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2013, 10:35:11 am »
Hey,

I'm sorry I never saw this thread before. I'm not sure how much of a Star Wars fan you are, but I'd love your opinion on my SW designs. Especially my Nebulon (Unfortunately, none of my others are complete, or I'd send a smaller one).

If you decide to go through it, the silver blocks are supposed to be toilet facilities, since those don't have a dedicated model yet, and elevators are identifiable as long shafts with the old ladder blocks up one side.
"'What the h**l are you doing you mother******s?!!11'
I Gasped it was................. Dumbledoor!!!1"

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2013, 11:46:54 am »
I'm basing my destroyer off of the KOTOR Hammerhead class cruiser. I.E Harbinger and Endar Spire.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Hyperion

• Founder
  • SnowDragon's Lackey
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2013, 12:44:42 pm »
I have a small-ish (200 meter) frigate that I have been working on and off again for the past few months. The exterior is done, however I want to put in a full interior just so you have something to review besides an empty hull. Currently about 65% of the interior of the ship has been completed. If you want to you can review what I have done so far, or you can wait till I'm completely satisfied with the ship.
I don't want to go "Oh! there's shots going my way! No big deal I'm the U.S.S Bloody Massive, It won't even leave a scratch." *boom* "SHIT! BIG DEAL! HUGE DEAL!"

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2013, 01:45:49 pm »
Here is my customs ship. It is small but it wasnt designed for mega battles anyway. Thx in advance.

Xavierman117

• Founder
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 07:54:50 pm »
Hey,

I'm sorry I never saw this thread before. I'm not sure how much of a Star Wars fan you are, but I'd love your opinion on my SW designs. Especially my Nebulon (Unfortunately, none of my others are complete, or I'd send a smaller one).

If you decide to go through it, the silver blocks are supposed to be toilet facilities, since those don't have a dedicated model yet, and elevators are identifiable as long shafts with the old ladder blocks up one side.
Dude, I LOVE star Wars :D

I have a small-ish (200 meter) frigate that I have been working on and off again for the past few months. The exterior is done, however I want to put in a full interior just so you have something to review besides an empty hull. Currently about 65% of the interior of the ship has been completed. If you want to you can review what I have done so far, or you can wait till I'm completely satisfied with the ship.

Full Interiors always get you more positive reception. it sup to you though :)
Meh.