Author Topic: Blockade Runner Ship Reviews  (Read 18052 times)

SnowDragon

• First to use a Sigpic!
Re: Blockade Runner Ship Reviews
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2013, 05:02:54 am »
Hmm, let me see if I can fire you off an email to do a review on the Lightning and Lance classes

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2013, 05:14:48 am »
Hmm, let me see if I can fire you off an email to do a review on the Lightning and Lance classes

Sure But i'll Only get round to It after the Update, So don't hold your Breath :|.
Meh.

Hyperion

• Founder
  • SnowDragon's Lackey
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2014, 04:29:10 am »
Man, its been a while. Are you by chance willing to consider doing more ship reviews in the meantime until week 1xx is released?
I don't want to go "Oh! there's shots going my way! No big deal I'm the U.S.S Bloody Massive, It won't even leave a scratch." *boom* "SHIT! BIG DEAL! HUGE DEAL!"

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2014, 06:41:16 am »
I promised myself  that i would wait until the end of the year for any information on an update, and to see if the devs would stick to their "hard Q4 2013" date. as you can tell, they did not.
as a result, i have stepped away from blockade runner for an unknowable period of time, and shall not return until all announced features are implemented 100%, no less.

Basically hyperion, I apologise, but no. however, you can still get in contact with me at my business E-mail of Xavierman117@hotmail.com in regards to anything you might want me to cover.

And to everyone, i'd like to thank you all for your ships, and i hope i'll return some day (hopefully in the next five years) to continue this work. and to answer your question YES i have space engineers and NO i will not be doing videos.

Also, if you have starbound feel free to come play with me, if you follow my twitter I might put up the servers i'm on so you can come chill, Link here.
Meh.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2014, 04:38:30 pm »
Darn it! Another big supporter and probably his faction falls. I hope he just comes back when the next release occures and not when all announced features are 100% done. Otherwise he will be gone forever. (Because features keep being invented but not implemented for a while not because the devs cant implement anything. )
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2014, 05:12:43 pm »
Darn it! Another big supporter and probably his faction falls.
Eh. It's not like one man factions are particularly uncommon. I'm sure by the time release clocks around most of the "big" supporters will be different to now. We all know that only Alaric is eternal. Probably.

Easy come, easy go. Little high, little low.
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger