Author Topic: The NGE Fleet  (Read 29849 times)

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
Re: The NGE Fleet
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 12:24:05 am »
*Update*

So I started working on the terrace decks and for now its just way too tedious to make the same rooms over and over and over again so I will just wit for a copy paste.

I also decided to add in engine blocks... and holy baz nich was it crazy to fly around.... Crazy as in spazy crazy.

In the mean time....

The New Imperial Department of Military Research has come up with a new line of walkers to replace the aging and under powered AT-ST.

All Terrain-Heavy Tripod
Spoiler

Armament:
-Two arm mounted Heavy Repeating Blaster Cannons
-One turreted chin mounted Heavy Repeating Blaster
-Four racks (two per side torso) of quintuple Homing Concussion Missile launchers
-Two Laser Anti Missile Systems

"A Heavy assault walker designed as a the front line battle walker. Heavily armed, armoured, and shielded, it surpasses the weaponry of the AT-AT troop transport. The advanced tripedal design provides added stability on any terrain from firing its heavy guns while the unique enclosed cockpit provides the pilot with added protection while still having a wide degree of view of the battlefield"

All Terrain-Advanced Scout Walker
Spoiler

Armament:
-Two arm mounted Repeating Blaster Cannons
-Two turreted Heavy Repeating Blasters (one chin mounted, one rear mounted controlled by rear gunner/operator)

"The successor of the AT-ST walker. The new tripedal drive systems provide added stability on any terrain. Equipped with a shield generator and an advanced electronics counter measure system, this new walker is virtually un-detectable from high powered scanners making it an excellent scout unit."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 12:46:13 am by CmndrMarcsBirger »

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 06:15:51 pm »
Here is a little gem, again keeping to my promise of bringing back the ships of SWG!

The VT-49 Decimator
Spoiler

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2013, 02:58:47 pm »
It looks like those mechs could easily jump far!
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 08:12:59 am »
You should talk to Hufer about aqciring the Broadside Cruiser if you dont already have it. Also dont forget the Tie D drone.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 11:36:07 am »
I don't take other peoples builds, that's just wrong. I make my own versions. And they are always 1-1, 1~1 scale.

For now I'm taking a break until the update arrives or I find some spare time.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2013, 06:53:20 pm »
Do you plan on building the Imperial frigates from Battlefront 2?

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 07:24:02 pm »
I did start making one but i'm taking a break until the update comes of whenever I feel like playing BR again.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2013, 06:55:21 pm »
Here it says Venators are better than Victory destroyers

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Venator-class_Star_Destroyer

blackluigia

• Founder
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 05:36:14 pm »
All those spaceships- They are too awesome. Lol. Nice work, impressing.
The future and beyond

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 12:19:50 am »
Here's a treat for you guys. A ship some of you may recognize with  either love or headaches:

YB-300 Transport
Spoiler

Didn't you just hate it when this bus left you behind in some of the worst moments? I know I have!  ::)

dracorotor

• Founder
  • I personalize my gun
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 11:08:25 am »
Here it says Venators are better than Victory destroyers

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Venator-class_Star_Destroyer

Oh, definitely not better, just slightly longer and more hangar space. 

Way smaller crew requirement on the Victory (Makes sense, once the Kaminio facilities went out of action and Spartii tech was starting to show it's flaws), plus the Vic I has the best atmo maneuverability of any big ship in the Empire.  Personally, that's too many bunks for me to keep my sanity while placing, on the Venator. Stick to the smaller Vindicator and Victory

Here's a treat for you guys. A ship some of you may recognize with  either love or headaches:

YB-300 Transport
Spoiler

Didn't you just hate it when this bus left you behind in some of the worst moments? I know I have!  ::)

Why do I recognize this, but can't pin it down? What game was it in?
"'What the h**l are you doing you mother******s?!!11'
I Gasped it was................. Dumbledoor!!!1"

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 11:18:36 am »
I meant they were better than imperial class. The bridges were better layed out to prevent such things as a-wings crashing into the ship resulting in its destruction. Also it featured star trek style beam weapons in the aft hangar bay. Admittedly they were only on a few but had the Republic beat Sidious I have no doubt that they would become standard issue turret batteries. After all one shot cut a frigate in two. 

dracorotor

• Founder
  • I personalize my gun
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 03:42:31 pm »
Heavy lasers cut through unshielded ships, but so can a steady stream of turbolasers. They'd have faded back again as armor tech caught up. In the SW universe combat techniques shift through the whole spectrum, with rocketry, mass accelerators, lasers, turbolasers/blasters, ionic weapons, sonic weapons, stunners, and even force-based ship-to-ship combat having it's day every few centuries. Just like the Empire, the Republic would have ditched them when they became useless against modern defenses.

Speaking of force-based combat... Are you planning to build any Sith fleet ships?
"'What the h**l are you doing you mother******s?!!11'
I Gasped it was................. Dumbledoor!!!1"

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 06:29:35 pm »
Nope, I only plan on doing ships that are present from Ep. IV and beyond Ep. VI. And almost all of them will be Imperial ships, with the exception of some "neutral" ships, like Y-8 and the Yacht.

*edit* I also have a displeasure of all things "The Force", so no, no force user stuff will be seen around here any time soon.

Why do I recognize this, but can't pin it down? What game was it in?

Star Wars Galaxies  ;). It was the ship you took when you didn't have a ship of your own. You go to a star port, pick a destination, grab the ticket and bon voyage, off to your destination. But if you don't arrive in time the blasted thing blasts off without you and you are stuck on that star port while you wait for the next one to arrive  ;D.

And no Thadius, the bridges on the Venators look the same to other star destroyer bridges. That design being this one (its the Executor's bridge but it follows the same design):
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:59:53 pm by CmndrMarcsBirger »

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 08:47:02 pm »
The vin had two bridges. There was a fifty percent chance it would hit the fighter control instead of the real bridge