Author Topic: The NGE Fleet  (Read 30495 times)

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
The NGE Fleet
« on: September 12, 2012, 12:08:28 am »

Vindicator-class Heavy Cruiser(WIP)

Spoiler

Specifications:

Dimensions:
600m Long
300m Wide
100m Tall

Armament:
Light Turbolaser Turrets (25)
Light Quad Turbolaser Turrets (20)
Point-Defence Laser Canons (10)
Light Point-Defence Ion Canons (20)
Tractor beams (3)

Compliment:
One Wing of TIE Series Starfighters (fighters/bombers)

Special Note:
I made this ship a long time ago in Mine Craft. The Model that I made is a complete model. From Engineering to Bridge, from hangar bays to mess, this one in BR will have it as well.

Victory II-class Frigate
Spoiler

Dimensions:
200m Long
210m Wide
35m Tall

Armament:
Quad Blaster Cannons 12
Light Dual Turbo Laser Turrets 14
Assault Concussion Missile Tubes 6

TIE/ln Starfighter
Spoiler

TIE/sa bomber
Spoiler

TIE/in Interceptor(added 10/12/2012)
Spoiler

Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing(added 10/12/2012)
Spoiler

Lmabda-class T-4a shuttle
Spoiler

VT-49 Decimator
Spoiler

Ye-4 Gunship
Spoiler

Theta-class AT-AT barge
Spoiler

Sentinel-class landing craft:
Spoiler

Gamma-class assault shuttle
Spoiler

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Land Force:

AT-AT walker
Spoiler

Armament:
Two fire linked Heavy Repeating Blaster Cannons
Two Heavy Repeating Blaster Cannons

All Terrain-Heavy Tripod
Spoiler

Armament:
-Two arm mounted Heavy Repeating Blaster Cannons
-One turreted chin mounted Heavy Repeating Blaster
-Four racks (two per side torso) of quintuple Homing Concussion Missile launchers
-Two Laser Anti Missile Systems

"A Heavy assault walker designed as a the front line battle walker. Heavily armed, armoured, and shielded, it surpasses the weaponry of the AT-AT troop transport. The advanced tripedal design provides added stability on any terrain from firing its heavy guns while the unique enclosed cockpit provides the pilot with added protection while still having a wide degree of view of the battlefield"

All Terrain-Advanced Scout Walker
Spoiler

Armament:
-Two arm mounted Repeating Blaster Cannons
-Two turreted Heavy Repeating Blasters (one chin mounted, one rear mounted controlled by rear gunner/operator)

"The successor of the AT-ST walker. The new tripedal drive systems provide added stability on any terrain. Equipped with a shield generator and an advanced electronics counter measure system, this new walker is virtually un-detectable from high powered scanners making it an excellent scout unit."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Non-Imperial Ships:

Y-8 Mining Ship
Spoiler

SoroSuub Luxury Yacht 3000
Spoiler

YB-300 Transport
Spoiler

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:45:25 pm by CmndrMarcsBirger »

Hufer

• Founder
  • I have a Geary Complex.
Re: The NGE Fleet
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:06:12 am »
My friend, Axis48, is going to crap his pants in anticipation of your VSD (if you make one), just saying.

Nice ship so far.

Axis48

• Founder
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 03:16:14 am »
Now that I've finished crapping my pants-

I have a number of TIE designs made all ready if you'd like to look over or use.

Strait Raider

• It's "Strait", as in the body of water.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:51:58 am »
What a glorious expression of the Empire's might. I can't wait to see a completed interior, nor can I fathom the time required for it. BR might have a new poster-ship to replace that old Imperial Nebulon that the rebels defaced.

I think we've all been waiting for a Star Destroyer in BR. I can't wait until we have the ability to construct larger models, right up to the iconic Imperial class.

Care to give us some background on the NGE?

mamastoast

• Founder
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 10:23:05 am »
Yes, finally :)

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 01:57:17 pm »
I think we've all been waiting for a Star Destroyer in BR. I can't wait until we have the ability to construct larger models, right up to the iconic Imperial class.

I actually started making one... but the game won't load up the frame i made so far... It will be a new model actually, one of my own design.

Care to give us some background on the NGE?

An Empire ruled by justice. An Empire ruled by a new Constitution. An Empire of laws, not of politicians. An Empire devoted to the preservation of a just society. Of a safe and secure society.

The NGE, New Galactic Empire, is in its roots the same as the "New Order" (Old Galactic Empire) minus the Evil:

No Evil Emperor, the military respects other species and the lives of all civilians, no corrupt governments since the head of state (Emperor) sets the laws while the military enforces it, Regional Governors (Moffs) are overseen by the ISB (Imperial Security Bureau) to make sure they are governing correctly under the law.

All Force users are shunned due to their tendency to attract conflicts.

The only real enemies of the empire are the Rebels (those who want the Old Republic Reborn) and underworld syndicates.

Decided to do some more work on the Vindicator-class so I will start with the Command Tower.

Here is a preview of the Bridge (there are more rooms inside but I will leave them for a tour once its compete):

Spoiler

Alaric edit: merged double post
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:52:49 pm by Alaric »

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 08:49:57 pm »
any chance you could link us to the MC ship, as something that big would have hit the internet easily, due to the largest ship creations of any quality where about 300m
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 09:26:22 pm »
any chance you could link us to the MC ship, as something that big would have hit the internet easily, due to the largest ship creations of any quality where about 300m

My Vindicator in MC has not been released. I never felt safe releasing such a build for others to claim they made it. But if I could find a way to make a server in MC i could invite any one to see it for them selves.

PS: The deck where the main bridge is is half way complete. Doing Comm scan as I post.

Blockade Runner.... Y U crash when changing to prefabs sometimes!?

CommanderFrump

• Founder
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 03:01:44 am »
>Ye-4

I Commanded one.  I loved her.  I miss her.  :'(

Strait Raider

• It's "Strait", as in the body of water.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 08:01:26 am »
An Empire ruled by justice. An Empire ruled by a new Constitution. An Empire of laws, not of politicians. An Empire devoted to the preservation of a just society. Of a safe and secure society.

The NGE, New Galactic Empire, is in its roots the same as the "New Order" (Old Galactic Empire) minus the Evil:

No Evil Emperor, the military respects other species and the lives of all civilians, no corrupt governments since the head of state (Emperor) sets the laws while the military enforces it, Regional Governors (Moffs) are overseen by the ISB (Imperial Security Bureau) to make sure they are governing correctly under the law.

All Force users are shunned due to their tendency to attract conflicts.

The only real enemies of the empire are the Rebels (those who want the Old Republic Reborn) and underworld syndicates.

So... Basically the Imperial Remnant in an alternate history where Pellaeon successfully defeated the New Republic?

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 11:57:57 am »
>Ye-4

I Commanded one.  I loved her.  I miss her.  :'(

R.I.P SWG......

But no fear! I will try to bring back all of those ships.... At least I hope I can!

So... Basically the Imperial Remnant in an alternate history where Pellaeon successfully defeated the New Republic?

Politically its more like the Fel Empire, with the points I stated.

Anti force user laws shuns all force users, while dark side users are hunted down for good measure given their evil intents.

The NGE's capital ship line will require a significantly smaller crew requirement thanks to these impressive computer cores:
Spoiler

Think of it as a giant astromech droid for capital ships. Due to its vital role, its is heavily protected and guarded. Note the dual shield generator systems which extends the protection factor to the ship and the area its located on the ship.  The "brain" it self is encased within a shield cylinder.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:43:53 pm by CmndrMarcsBirger »

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 05:28:49 pm »
Managed to finish the main reactor core and four more subsidiary/back up reactors of the Vindicator, a few decks consisting of a labyrinth of corridors and rooms, and this Power Generation and Distribution room:
Spoiler

Currently working on engineering area and then more labyrinths and rooms and then possibly hangar detail.

The ship is possibly 55%-60% complete.

And since I am a man of my word, here is a new ship! The mighty Y-8 Mining Ship!
Spoiler

Bridge
Spoiler

Cargo Bay
Spoiler

Hufer

• Founder
  • I have a Geary Complex.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 10:05:24 pm »
I really like that reactor room; for whatever my praise is worth!

Commander

• Skipper
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 04:24:35 pm »
Could you try a TIE? Erebus TIE Interceptor looks perfect...but is way to big (at least as a fighter)

I would like to see a 10-20m TIE.

CmndrMarcsBirger

• Founder
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 12:17:07 am »
Could you try a TIE? Erebus TIE Interceptor looks perfect...but is way to big (at least as a fighter)

I would like to see a 10-20m TIE.

I'm not really interested in making "sculpture ships" (even if they look cool). I would rather stick to making 1-1(~1-1) scale ships.

On that note I have added a TIE Interceptor (I made it a long while ago but never really decided to upload it) and an Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing!

I have currently hit a "dead end" with the Vindicator  :(  Cant figure out what to do with the rest of the interior since the game has yet to develop the "living ship" aspect to start laying out tubes and power lines all over the place. Along with the fact that there never really was a detailed map that fleshes out the deck space of this particular ship.

Also changed the profile pic of the Vindicator showing off its new gun emplacements!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:26:01 am by CmndrMarcsBirger »