Author Topic: Updated 19/12! SnowDragon's builder's blog! (Thread stabs dial up)  (Read 57220 times)

SnowDragon

• First to use a Sigpic!
Re: Updated 19/12! SnowDragon's builder's blog! (Thread stabs dial up)
« Reply #405 on: January 06, 2014, 09:57:29 am »
Glad you are building interiors, its always fun to see how people cram stuff into their ships.

Stuff is definately the right word. I'm working on the minespire right now and boy... I don't want to be assigned to that section. 64 50mt nuclear bombs just sitting there... stacked over the top of each other, piled over the catwalks, piled over the walkways. Call me a fool, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable in a ship that if it suffered an ammo explosion, would probably produce enough of a bang to take a sizable chunk of a small moon.

theallmightybob

• Founder
  • Sleep is for the weak.
« Reply #406 on: January 06, 2014, 04:47:53 pm »
Glad you are building interiors, its always fun to see how people cram stuff into their ships.

Stuff is definately the right word. I'm working on the minespire right now and boy... I don't want to be assigned to that section. 64 50mt nuclear bombs just sitting there... stacked over the top of each other, piled over the catwalks, piled over the walkways. Call me a fool, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable in a ship that if it suffered an ammo explosion, would probably produce enough of a bang to take a sizable chunk of a small moon.

Note to self, aim for SnowDragon's minespire
would you buy a toaster shaped like an f22 with an eject button on it? cause thats what i'm going for.

SnowDragon

• First to use a Sigpic!
« Reply #407 on: January 08, 2014, 06:53:56 pm »

Note to self, aim for SnowDragon's minespire

The Thunderbolt CSGC has the same problem with those two gigantic ammo racks labeled with the numbered cargo bay hatches. Course that carried a lot more ammo and a hell of a lot more punch per round. Pop the ammo on that and you'd probably get a tiny nova.