Author Topic: LAN  (Read 1638 times)

Synapse

• Spacer
  • Stop looking at my neurons!
LAN
« on: June 10, 2012, 02:00:32 pm »
Does anybody know if there is going to be a LAN style multiplayer? Forgive me if this is a newbie question, I haven't bought the game yet so I haven't been able to check to see weather or not it's in there already.
[Insert signature here]

blazingsentinal

• Founder
  • Capt. Recin "Blaze" Aeron of the IUN
Re: LAN
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 02:06:52 pm »
its already in there.

Pchel666

• Founder
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 06:33:53 pm »
Hi, i i have no idea how to set up a server for playing LAN, can someone explain please? i mainly want this to play by myself.

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 10:41:59 pm »
Open the Blockade Runner Folder, Open the Folder named Server, then double click on the BR- Server Application File, if you want to edit some parameters about the server the open the BR- Server.exe Config file in notepad...

Now to actually play...

Open Blockade runner the Game, After it has loaded enter the multiplayer tab, click Refresh and Viola, your sever should be the only one showing, (At the moment you may have two servers showing, they are both yours but for some reason two are always displayed)
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Pchel666

• Founder
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 12:11:37 pm »
Thank you for such a detailed answer, but i feel really stupid now XD should have checked for server stuff in the game folder before asking questions.