Author Topic: Galaxy at war  (Read 15591 times)

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
Re: Galaxy at war
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 08:46:40 pm »
"so you're telling me some well armed pirates managed to shoot down an XISF dropship?" Mr xavier asked "they have top of the line target scrambling tech, there is no way pirate tech could hit them."
"they must have got some better technology, sir" replied jasper's hologram, it was an almost perfect replica of the real man, except for the quality of the image. mr xavier would have preferred to talk to jasper in the flesh, but he was busy elsewhere commanding the XISF.
"they could have got a lucky shot." interjected a female voice. mr xavier turned to the jumpsuited figure standing in his office, she had long brown hair, and black gloves and boots.
"it's possible, miranda," replied mr xavier "but lets not underestimate our opponent, if they are well armed, i don't want to lose any more men fighting them." he turned to jasper "understood?" jasper nodded.
"yes sir"
"miranda, tell me how those projects are going"
"yes sir. the resources we have sent to project E have been well received at dreadnoughts drift." she answered
"excellent, what about project LEVIATHAN?"
" we've been preparing the tech for various parts of it, it's going rather well. at this rate, i'd say we'd be ready to start building it in two months"
"wonderful, and the ascension program?"
"all subjects show signs of successful implantation, and they all show potential."
"Splendid, and finally, the Teleportation program?"
"those funds you granted have helped, and we've started testing new power source designs."
"excellent. now both of you, dismissed." jasper nodded and vanished, miranda nodded and walk out the room.
"Serina" called mr xavier, she materialised.
"yes sir?"
"messages?"
"yes sir, Denios sent you one, he wants to talk to you about the glories ascension"
"excellent. put me through to him"
"yes sir, putting you through" Xavier waited quietly for the comms signal to get through and be answered. normally, talking to someone like denios would be jasper job, but he was busy. denios had never met him before, and xavier wondered how it would go. the comms unit continued to ring...
Meh.

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 08:51:10 pm »
"The cruiser is turning and bringing its weapons online." said Krell a bit suprised. Rohen was a bit suprised, how could they see them as a thread? "I'll keep us at distance to them. Be ready to scramble their targeting sensors on my mark and I ready our engines for full burn. Just in case..." At this moment they received the message that the captain of the cruiser wanted to speak to their captain.
Rohen checked that the Tharsus was transmitting a civilian transponder code and it still seemed to be so.
So the Captain of the Cruiser wanted to talk to their captain.
"My name is Rohen, i am in command of the Tharsus. We are not a thread to you, so please do not fire. We are just an independed civilian prospector that just happen to find you as we were about to search this system for minable minerals."
Rohen had brought the Tharsus to a relative stop to the Cruiser and was presenting her side to the Cruiser. He hoped that if they still had working sensors they will see that they only had a small forward facing impulse cannon that was still offline and facing away from the cruiser. Additionally he made sure that he was outside, of what he knew should be, the optimal firing range of most the cruisers weapons. His thumb was over the button for full burn so if things did not went well he could just press it and the tharsus would make a run for it.

Xavierman117

• Founder
  • That one guy, you know, that one.
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 01:54:52 am »
((well, since no-one else wants to carry on, i guess i will))

Lieutenant vinyaya hated seeing fellow XISF soldiers wounded, he was just fortunate that none of his men had been wounded in the rescue of that downed dropship, but the men inside it were not so lucky. the final toll was 17 marines out of its regular complement of 20, and the pilot. vinyaya sighed, for all the training the men went through, they were still vulnerable to crashing in a dropship.
"three minutes out, sir!" yelled the pilot from the cockpit
"cheers" replied vinyaya. he turned towards his men, "okay boys, when we land i want those men taken to the med-bay ASA-bloody-P. understood?" the men nodded. "Jenkins, Howard, i want you on that stretcher"
"yes sir" they replied
"havenworth, you help the corporal there, he can hop but he'll need help"
"no worries sir."
"dawkins, you take the sergeant"
"on it"
"and Lawson, you're on the co-pilot"
"it'll get done, sir."
" you're damn right it will. we're gonna get these guys to medical treatment as soon as we can, then we're gonna get our job and show these bastards whose boss" vinyaya turned back to the cockpit.

the second the drop ship touched down, the men were standing with their gear, and the assigned soldiers were already holding the wounded they had been ordered to help. when the door was fully opened the men jogged out like a well oiled machine. vinyaya looked around when his feet hit the cement, the base was buzzing with activity, men were running around with boxes and gear towards their respective destinations. vinyaya could see a few hulking walkers, and a couple of scorpion light tanks. the landing pad near by was covered by Hornet gunships and Kingfisher heavy fighters. he started walking towards the command building, and his men started walking towards the barracks, to get food and sit down. the men he had tasked with carrying the survivors from the downed gunship were doing their jobs. vinyaya approached the command center, the center of all strategy on the planet, a place with more computers and readouts than a legacy class cruiser. it was chaos, especially after the pirates had openly attacked an XISF ship, as vinyaya entered, he saw men and women running around with data pads, showing their superiors data reports and threat assessments. he was glad that his job was just to shoot things.
"oh, Lieutenant!" called an officer from across the crowded room, vinyaya weaved his way through the undulating mass of analysts to get to him.
"General Trayyus, Lieutenant Vinyaya Reporting for duty sir."
"good, i heard about what happened"Jasper said "lets head to the planning room and we can talk, it's quieter than here." jasper lead the way through the room, to a sturdy, thick door. he keyed in a number on the keypad, and the door slid open.
"right this way," he said. vinyaya complied. he entered the room, the floor was black, and the room was dim, the only light coming from the readouts and display monitors on the walls. the center of the room was taken up by a holographic table, designed to be operated by an AI that would respond at the speakers cues.
"lieutenant" began jasper "i've read the reports of what happened in the jungle, but you were there, i want your side of the story"
"yes sir," replied vinyaya "we were en route to base when we heard a rumble, and the pilot informed us that the bird had been shot down. no-one saw what with, but it had to be advanced. the pilot layed down some fire to suppress the enemy, and we rappelled down, and routed them. then we picked up the survivors, and flew here."
"that fits the report, good. now we should probably get you up to speed on whats going on"
"that would be good, I'm in the dark here."
"OK" started jasper "heres the situation. have you heard of verakye?"
"no, what is it?"
"it's a unique planet in the evelia system, it possesses a large planetary shield controlled by an ancient orbiting space station. it's fully impregnable by conventional means, and destroying the station controlling it would destroy the ruins on the planet below. ruins that could contain valuable tech and information"
"what does this have to do with this planet?"
"orbital scans of Verakye revealed the architecture of a large temple, seemingly linked to the orbiting station. the architecture of the temple is very similar to the architecture of temples on other planets we know of. we think there may be a connection."
"and what does this have to do with me and my squad?" vinyaya asked. jasper waved at the holo-table.
"this" the holo table lit up with a 3d image of the temple. it looked a lot like a stepped pyramid with four large columns coming from the top. the area around the temple lit up with red spots, showing the area where the enemy was entrenched.
"we're gonna deploy you alongside the rest of our forces to secure that temple."
"i think i can do that."

Far away, in the XI headquarters, mr Xavier was still waiting for denios to receive his transmission.
"god, whats taking so long?"
Meh.

blazingsentinal

• Founder
  • Capt. Recin "Blaze" Aeron of the IUN
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 03:34:42 pm »
"c'mon,c'mon......YEAH!," Shouted Recin, waving his controller in the air and doing a victory dance "I thought you said you were good at Fifa 537 George?"
"Apparently not" said George Demisci, Recin's secretary.(he'd decided to hire a man as his secretary after seeing what Vincent's one had done to him)
"wanna rematch?" Recin asked.
"Go on th-"
"I am afraid that will not be possible, Mr Aeron and Mr Demisci, we have been contacted by IUN commanded to investigate an attack on the cruise liner Infinity's Grace in the neighbouring sector." cut in Gyro
"Fine," Recin sighed "I'm going to suit up Gyro, tell the men to get ready."
"What do you mean "suit up"?" asked George.
"I'm going with my men, what did you think i mean?"
"You are not going down there, you could be killed!"
"Give me one good reason apart from that for why i shouldn't go" Recin asked George defiantly.
"your a commander in the IUN, your the CEO of Sentinal Shipworks, it goes against protocol and if you die S-S wont have a leader." stated George bluntly.
"Look I like being down there in the thick of it with my men, also iv'e been stuck in this office for months without any action and i'm in the mood to shoot something, also i think it would be best for both of us if it was something i'm allowed to shoot and not you."
"Fine." said George, defeated.

"Right men, its a simple locate and destroy mission, we get in there , find the pirates, get rid of them, makes sure the civvies are ok and get out. Got it?" Recin asked the 50 or so space marines below him.
"Yes Sir!" Shouted the marines.
"Get to the drop ships then, we move in five." said Recin, pulling on his helmet and walking to his drop ship were his squad was waiting for him.
"Ok, we get the best part of the mission," Recin started telling his squad "from the comms chatter we believe that the commanders are on the bridge, we're going EVA to get to the corridor leading to the bridge were we'll torch a hole into the corridor and surprise them."
"You always leave the best for us don't you Recin?" laughed a member of his squad. "I Know i spoil you guys dont I?, anyway gets those jetpacks on, your going to have a hard time getting to the corridor without them."

Ten minutes later Recin was looking onto the Infinity's Grace from the door of his Drop ship. "Ready?" he asked his squad, they all nodded back "Lets jump then" Recin said, before doing a swan dive of the edge of the Drop ships passenger bay (a pretty impressive feat in zero gravity) and boosting towards the Infinity's Grace, whooping down his comm link all the way. As Recin and his Squad approached the Infinity's hull, they activated the magnets in their boots and connected to the ship, then with quick and practised precision they attached a device that created a bubble of air on the hull and made a hole into the corridor and stopped outside the door to the bridge. "Right, on my mark we'll kick in the door open, fire off our stun rounds and arrest the commanders, ok? three, two, one, mark!" with that they booted open the door and Recin ran towards the leader and tackled him to the ground while the rest of his squad knocked the other commanders unconscious. once everything calmed down, Recin got a good look at the person he had pinned to the floor...he was in revenant armour. Recin ripped the face plate of the armour revealing a man he new, Denois.
"Your glad were friends or you'd have a bullet in you head right know," Recin said, confused and angry while pointing his gun at Denois' head "you better start explaining or you still might."               

Titanrex

• Founder
  • Commander of the 'Revenant' forces
    • videos of things
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 12:47:46 pm »
Denios looked up "This is surprising, I didn't think you'd find these pirates, I've been held hostage here for hours" he then laughed, in the way that the Revenant do.
"You got kidnapped?" Recin asked "Thats not like the Revenant I know, what happened before I start assuming"
Recin stood up letting Denios get to his feet as Denios's face plate regrew around his face.
"That my friend was probably a mistake" Denios replied coldy.
The lights went out. Followed by a sharp flash of gunfire as Recins marines fired in blind panic in an attempt to kill the suspect.

The lights  flickered back on, Denios was nowhere to be found. A loud speaker crackled into life in the corner of the room and the Revenants voice poured into the room.
"Recin, we are friends don't escalate this any further, kill the pirates by all means, they are no longer useful, however the information we got from them was." A short spout of static followed more words "If you continue to show hostility towards me and my men we will be forced to retaliate, Spectre is standing by, more than uncomfortably close to both you and that squad your with"

"Denios you bastard you better explain yourself right now, or I swear to god I'll.." Denios cut him off
"You'll what? wage war against us? may i remind you how much of a bad idea that would be?" More static came through the speaker
"You have 10 minutes to get waht you want then leave, then spectre is getting free reign, you dont want to see what an assimilator combat chassis does to marines in close combat" The speaker died.

(SHOCK HORROR! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?!)

'In High Explosives We Trust'
'Peace Through Superior Fire-Power'
'We have come to burn your world and urinate in your water supplies'

May the void hide you brothers, for in the end times strength alone wont save you.

blazingsentinal

• Founder
  • Capt. Recin "Blaze" Aeron of the IUN
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 05:36:11 pm »
((well that ended a lot worse than i was hoping, but oh well, i'll go with it.))

"Whats a Spectre?" asked one of Recin's marines.
"I have no idea, but it sounds dangerous and it's about to be let loose on a cruise liner full of civvies so first things first we need to get them off," Recin replied before pointing at two of his marines "Dan, Aron, go get the passengers to the lifeboats" who then ran off out of the bridge." We should probably get going to, but before we leave pick up those Revenant soldiers, we might be able to get aome information out of them" he said while gesturing at two Revenants who had been knocked unconcious by their stun rounds. After the marines had picked up the Revenants soldiers Recin and his squad set of down the corridor towards the hanger bays."Gyro is Denios anywhere on the ship?" Recin asked Gyro through his data pad.
"Negative, it appears he has returned to the void."
"Slippery bastard." Recin said angrily. At that precise moment a giant creature smahsed through the ceiling and landed right infront of them, it was about 5 metres tall and was made of the same material as the Revenants armour and ships.
"I think thats a Spectre." stated one of the marines.
"balls" said Recin in disbelief.
The Spectre then turned round, swatted a marine back down the corridor, took a step forward grabbed Recin and threw him through a window into space.
"Balls" Recin repeated as he slowly spun away from the cruise liner.

SnowDragon

• First to use a Sigpic!
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 04:51:00 am »
The blackened civilian bridge was treated to a brilliant lightshow, a space lit with stars behind it suddenly darkening, a hole torn in the very fabric of nothingness, spiraling orange arcs of light cutting all around it, illuminating the unpowered darkness of the cruiser liner's bridge. Like a whirpool of draining the water out of a sink it expanded and grew, further and further some seveteen kilometres from the seemingly lifeless luxury space liner. The dazzling arcs of orange light surrounding that black void, a tear in space grew until it was nearly four hundred metres across.

Then, a curved, highly angled bow split the darkness, a lighter shade of black against the pitch of pure nothingness, white stripes across the ship's hull in a camouflage pattern that broke up her form visually, even going as far to disrupt sensor readings given that the white paint was made out of a sensor deflector material, which had a habit of making sensors read the ship at half it's tonnage and weight. No weapons were exposed upon her hull as the angled body slithered from the gap in space. The whole process took a mere eight seconds before the wide hulled, wedge shaped ship was fully out in the open, and the Portal closed behind it explosively, a thick blue glow, previously hidden by the orange arcs now shone brightly over her aft section.

A name upon her dorsal bow section, breaking the camouflage in a red box wither her logo, a pair of eyes backed by eagle's wings. IUN 618, Sea Star, "One who sails". A huge orange bubble flickered into existance all around the ship, glowing angrily before fading until it was invisible once more, the occasional flickers of orange reappearing for microseconds as space dust impacted the energy barrier that protected the armour from damage. The eight hundred metre long battlecruiser, despite it's beatiful shape and artistic design, was incredibly imposing.

Inside, red and yellow lights span, backed by a cool blue glow upon her walls, the cooridors ringing with a siren not unlike that of the DEFCON alert of old. In the rooms, it was deathly quiet, those scrolling information boards reading the information each crewman secretly feared, for it could mean their doom in the emptiness of space, billions of miles from home, family and comfort. "--ALERT STAGE FOUR. DAMAGE CONTROL TO STATION. HOSTILE CONTACT PROBABLE. COMBAT READINESS.--"

Inside the COC, it was silent, and the only light projected was that of the cool blue glow of the tactical holomap, and that of the spinning yellow and red alarm lights. Voice of the Helmsman running through the post Drive checklist verbally, yet quietly to himself. No one would have heard it if it weren't for the tension of an unknown, possible hostile contact situation.

"Gemmini," Captain Johansen Newman sat in his chair, a datapad in hand as he looked over the mission information one more time, his words careful and calculated, never one to show emotion to an outside party or during a mission. Rumour on the ship was that this was his last operational assignment, the Serran Lance had decided he was overdue for promotion, and that the entire ship would be pulled from duty for a new operation as flagship of a fleet. Of course, only half of that was true, but the crew had no idea which. "Signal the Cruise liner, get me Captain Aeron. And have his ship patch into our Battlespace and prepare a situation report for us."

Gemmini, or as the crew respectfully refered to her as 'Sea', was quick to respond. "Communication in progress." A single second of pause as the virtual identity of the ship tracked through the hundreds of kilometres of cables to find the outgoing transmitter before complying, her cold metalic voice echoing across space, towards both the IUN ship in the area and the civilian cruiser liner they were here to support. "This is Indigo, Uniform, November, Six-One-Eight, Imperial Ural Navy vessel Sea Star to assist the Infinity's Grace. Captain Aeron, respond. Message Repeats. This is Indigo, Uniform..." 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:54:51 am by SnowDragon »

Titanrex

• Founder
    • videos of things
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 11:44:10 am »
Spectre laughed inside the cockpit, they though he was the battle suit. The combat chassis was merely a large construct of crystal, it had the ability to rip apart ships and gain control of their systems, it had other abilities, mainly it could implant Revenant crystals into enemy combatants, that would slowly grow and kill the enemy, side effects could occur of course, but this was a new technology, failing that whirring disks of crystal and shredder machine guns tore apart enemy enemy men easy enough.
Spectre forced the suit onwards and threw whom he assumed to be in charge clean outve the ship before turning on the marines firing volleys of crystal shards, Not dead he had been told, just wounded. Spectre sighed killing was the best part of the job.
"Spectre after you have finished with Recin and his crew, Retreat" Denios said through the dashboard
"Where am I retreating to?" Spectre replied
"Andrulias prime, it has been seeded and the population subdued, it is now ours, we are using it as a staging ground for helping XISF in what they have asked of us, Void be with you brother" Denios's face disappeared.

Spectre turned the chassis towards Recins flagship, Well i better cripple their engines so they cant follow me he thought, then grinned to himself...

(DU DUH DUUUUH! sorry i though we needed something of a villain)

May the void hide you brothers, for in the end times strength alone wont save you.

SnowDragon

• First to use a Sigpic!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 12:24:09 pm »
From the pit was a quick notice. "Unknown contact is breaking from the liner sir! It's en route for our friendly vessel!" The voice, an officer he recognised, Ensign Thomas MacGrille. Calm, for a man on his first voyage into deep space, and his first real bite of true action and danger. The main screen centre of his bridge updated past the tactical holomap to display a lightly magnified and enhanced image of the moving object, while his holomap updated it's suspected path in orange, leading to intercept the other IUN vessel.

As Newman stared at it, flicking back to his data on the pad for some kind of reference, and finding none, he hesitated for only a second longer before deciding. He hadn't expected this, a shuttle maybe, full of enemy troops, perhaps. This didn't fit the bill of a mere pirate attack as he had been breifed for, this was something else entirely. His last source of intel said Aeron was readying to board the crippled liner, and he could only assume he had troops on board, and his dossier info made it all but clear that he would chose to be with them. A ship full of civilians, he would be alright. Newman, on the otherhand, wasn't so sure about his ship. "Anaylse target!"

Someone else in the pit spoke up, this time a voice he didn't recognise. "Object is small, no more than two metres in height, seems to be made of a gem like material, very tough by composition. Heavily damaged by small arms fire, but I can't confirm. She's on an intercept course with the engines of Aeron's vessel, sir." The holomap began to spit out raw code, reading off all the sensor data it had in quick scrolling form.

He nodded, only once, turning to Lieutenant, the two seasoned officers exchanging a single glance before putting the unspoken plan into action. Those in the operations pit who had been there before knew what was going to happen before anything else could be said. An unknown wasn't to be allowed that close to another IUN ship, especially not one under their protection. Newman ordered first. "Alert Stage Five!"

A long, final wail sounded throughout the Sea Star's alarm system, a final warning to battlestations as the rolling screens updated, and the Lieutenant barked out orders over the noise of it all. "All ahead full, Helm Intercept course with the object! Fire Control, Lock onto the object with Tubes One and Two, load Anti-aerocraft ordance!  Switch the C-P-M-Bs to active mode and shoot it down!" And even as those orders rolled across the command centre, Gemmini's voice echoed within the ship, and across the cold, empty void of space, a transmission antenna directed right at the moving object, transmitting a message in her cold, metalic voice as it's only warning.

"Attention, crystal entity. You are violating the control zone of an Ural Navy vessel. You have been fired upon. Turn about and communicate, or you will be intercepted. You have been fired upon. Transmission terminates, Sea Star Six-One-Eight"

That firey blue glow expanded upon the battlecruiser's aft, twenty-eight 100cm cannons sliding upwards from her hull, above and below, seven metre cannon barrels extending from the turrets and locking into place, all swivelling moments afterwards towards the contact too small for them to shoot with any real effectiveness. Red strobe anti collision lights flashed at all of her corners twice, then paused... then twice more as thirty-two Close-In-Weapon-System batteries were lined towards the target.

And finally, her missiles. From the bow, two upper launchers and two lower launchers fired, the LL-2 Counter Projectile Missile battery emplacements ripping a shot into the void around them each, four long white missile trails arcing through the sky as they held a lock on their target. Four green laser dots were fixed upon the crystal form, and the missiles each had their own sensor and radar paint to follow it with. To the missiles themselves, if they could think, it was an easy target given it's size. The LL-2's were designed for shooting down other missiles and incoming cannon rounds, a man sized target was easy picking.

At the same time, her two central bow torpedo tubes let loose, a plume of fire fifteen metres long and six wide shot out from the left side of the bow, hidden from above by the curved angle, two 400cm torpedoes flung at the object. Except as they closed the distance, those massive capital ship destroyers split, the casings breaking away with the help of explosive bolts, each torpedo breaking into a dozen smaller missiles loaded with an airburst charge and a proximity sensor. Like the flak cannons of old, they were designed to surround a target, and shoot it down through fragmentation damage. Those single black torpedo trails had broken from not two, but now forty-four seperate missiles, all tracking to that one target.

And if those failed, Newman thought... The LancePulsars would be next.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:29:12 pm by SnowDragon »

Titanrex

• Founder
    • videos of things
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 12:45:40 pm »
Spectre laughed again, so Recin had brought in support.. a IUN vessel, this had just become more interesting, Flak went off around the combat chassis, which now read warning as several major weapons systems failed, spectre flipped the comm links up again
"Denios, change of plans, IUN have become involved, Chassis has taken damage, initiating recall"
At this point missiles of all sizes had launched from the IUN ship as well as cannons that had started firing towards the chassis, either missing or skimming over what was left of the armour plating.
Spectre flipped several switches inside the canopy and readied himself for recall, his armour started to glow an angry red, as the rest of the chassis did around him.
"Time to send me out with a bang"
On board the sentinel ship works ship, little could be seen of the small shape darting towards them dodging weapon fire from the friendly ship, until the starboard thruster ignited as the chassis tumbled headlong into it and exploded, missiles fired at it auto detonated before they could cause damage to the friendly vessel.

>Back in the void<

Spectre laid in wait for the rebirth ship to come and pick him up, floating through the void was unnerving, around him several others waited, including one of the two Revenant captured by Recins men.
"Sorry for killing you... I missed" Spectre laughed...

Ace

• Founder
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2012, 10:56:08 pm »
"Captain Rohen, My name is Captain John Shin of the Marathon, 4th Fleet, 5th Battle Group." The captain rasped.
"We were attacked by hostile Huuvan ships and as you can see" The captain moved his hand, pointing to the whole battle-torn bridge stained with blood and decorated with wounded and dead alike. "Yes, we could use some assistance." The captain said. He nodded towards Ensign Nami. "Nami, Power down weapons and move us into a parallel position to the civilian prospector so Airlock 7 will dock. Shut off the videofeed." The captain ordered her. As the words "Yes sir" were leaving her lips and the videofeed shut off, the captain broadcasted "All marine and counter-boarding teams report to Airlock 7 with full battle gear." In a clear, loud voice then he turned around, exited the bridge and started walking through the damaged corridors to Airlock 7.
[17:48] <@[ZanMgt]Gabriel> Catsquids are planned yes.

[20:38] <@[ZanMgt]Gabriel> Space cats may come eventually.

Walloping

• Founder
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 03:58:09 am »
Meanwhile, aboard the stealth science vessel Identifier:

"Reynard, are you sure you're prepared to go all the way with this?," spoke Matthew. "I mean if this works a lot of innocent people will die!"
"Absolutely." whispered Reynard. He lightly pressed one of the many buttons on the control panel. All their work for the past seven months dropped out of the launch bay and sped toward the two other ships in the Alpha Omicron system. Hopefully it's stealth plating would keep it unnoticed until it was right on top of them.

((Guys i want you to notice an unidentified sensor blip, when it's within 500km? maybe? it sped up really fast far away and now it's just speeding closer from momentum.))

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 05:17:57 am »
Rohen acknowleged and moved the Tharsus towards Airlock 7.
Krell looked at him and asked the obvious Question. "And how do you think we can help them? We are just 2 people on a little freighter, what can we do?" Rohen knew that but never the less he felt compelled to do something. "I know i know! But we have to do something. I will speak with their Captain and ask him what he needs. Maybe we can notifiy someone to send help, or transport some of their wounded to a nearby station. Oh Void! Even if we just help move some drebris around and weld a few broken pieces. It's still help in some way." "We are risikg our life and ship for this you know?" Krell had this challenging look on his face but Rohen could see that he to intended to help, but felt compelled to point out dangers.
"Right... we will risk our lifes, but not the Lives of the Raft or the Convoy. Exchange our memorybanks and put the originals in the emergency incenerator. Set it to destroy the memory banks when someone tries any unautorized access. That way they won't get our navigational data and can not track and find the Raft or the Convoy. And they should not be able to even know of its existence." "Good precausion, but it could leave us accidentially stranded."
Rohen shook his head. "I know the rendevous jump coordinates. So we wil get at least back to the Raft."
As the Tharus was about to dock Rohen lat Krell take the helm and went to the airlock.
After the docking sequence was completed and the indicator showed a stable atmosphere Rohen opened the Airlock and was a bit suprised by the small Army that was there greeting him. He could not blame them for this, were he in the position of the cruisers captain would have done the same thing.
"Woah! Easy lads." Rohen showed them his hands so that they could see that they were empty. The intercom of the Tharsus went to life and Krells voice came over the speaker. "Rohen. We got incomming. Something ... can't say what, is moving towards us, fast! Distance aprox 400k and closing."

Walloping

• Founder
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2012, 05:36:07 am »
The object is medium in size (3-9m long, 3 wide, 2 deep) It is rounded with many half-meter spikes at even increments around it's body. There are massive power fluctuations emanating from inside. And they're getting more erratic!

Rohen

• Founder
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:26 am »
"What do you mean with Something?" Rohen asked immediatly almost forgetting the Soldiers in front of him, but he remembered to keep his hands where they could see them. "I 've spend a fortune on that new sensor system. Don't tell me its not working!" Krells reply came almost instantly. "What? No! i mean i dont get clear readings. There is some kind of energy build up. I mean a massiv energy build up! Rohen i don't think i we want to b ehere when that thing gets here!"
Rohen noded "Understood!" then he turned to the marines and the captain of the cruiser. "Do you agree that we ned to get away from here? Anf if Yes can your ship move?"