Author Topic: Request  (Read 4949 times)

spartan007

• Founder
Re: Request
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 01:48:24 am »
The real cannons caliber was 18", this One looks to be roughly 80cm in diameter so about twice the real gun.

I put it in my Titan Ground Support ship, it took up the entire docking bay, roughly 16m across. so I then shrunk it and it didn't take up as much but it still looked menacing.

I sent all 3 prefabs away to Micah, you might see them put into the game otherwise Ill just put a separate download into my shop

Nice =D hope ill be able to repay u somehow lol

Vininator

• Founder
  • Owner of Galactic Munitions Inc... and a cool guy.
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 06:40:22 am »
... I think I just found the primary guns for my Rokh  ;D

Erebus

• Founder
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 03:53:00 pm »
I would like to request some tubes, or pipes. Actually more tubes and hoses. You should be able to place them alongside normal blocks. There should be straight ones, and enough kinds of curved ones so that you can place them around corners.

CyrusBlack

• Founder
  • Very Grumpy Man.
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 08:51:32 pm »
I would like to request some tubes, or pipes. Actually more tubes and hoses. You should be able to place them alongside normal blocks. There should be straight ones, and enough kinds of curved ones so that you can place them around corners.

er... man. id like to, but doing those is very Polygon intensive, the best we can do is make a single pipe that is a straight line, then attach wires and such to it via texturing.

Patience is a Virtue

Thadius Faran

• Founder
  • Leader of the S.D.I and CEO of 301st industries
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 09:22:55 pm »
This looks like the one already ingame a little. To make it different I would put some high techy stuff on it like glowing lines when you do the texture.
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 12:24:40 am »
This looks like the one already ingame a little. To make it different I would put some high techy stuff on it like glowing lines when you do the texture.

It /is/ the one ingame.
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 12:58:27 am »
Shhhh! don't tell him, see how long it takes for him to realize.
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 07:30:27 am »
But it looks different. Did you change it and not post it here?
If your going to use military force you ought to use overwhelming military force. All war is immoral and if you let that bother you your not a good soldier.

MrVorgra

• Founder
  • RAWR!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 03:43:36 am »
Micah made it look sleeker, and Yes I never put it in this thread.
Real Men drive vehicles without knowing how fast they are moving or how much fuel remains in the tank.

Thadius Faran

• Founder
    • 301st Corp
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 10:01:06 am »
Ahh