Author Topic: The Stuff+ Multiplayer Extravaganza... THING!  (Read 15276 times)

chimpster

• Founder
  • I don't know
Re: The Stuff+ Multiplayer Extravaganza... THING!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 07:43:48 am »
GMT +12   This sounds like its going to be EPIC!

DiscK

• Founder
  • Bigger on the Inside.
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 03:00:37 pm »
I don't sleep at all on the week ends, so I can make it at any time.
EST , -5 UTC
I will make a cube , AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!
"430rhgq3wr0g8hwroeihremaontweoittitsuoefaoinbrigroarg"
- Anonymous

commanderwill2142

• Founder
  • Commander of the Intergalactic Smeg Empire {ISE}
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 05:08:30 pm »
MST (UTC-6) for me, I've got a small LAN party planned for both days that weekend around that time, I'll see if we can assemble our fleet in time to make a showing!

joxp

• Founder
  • See that? ^ That's Earth.
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 09:17:25 pm »
Hah, almost thought I missed it! I'm in EST. Beyond that I can only be arsed to give you my longitude, 78 W or so. Personally I can only be on about 3:30 PM to well, to anytyme after 3:30, not to mention my ship isn't big enough to make server go boom.
<Niwantaw> To quote a good friend  "Do you actually read or do you just throw words at your eyes and make stuff up"

Tommyf100

• Spacer
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2012, 05:24:33 am »
Definitely interested, GMT+1. looks like I need to build a bigger ship...

Stuff+

• Founder
    • Stuff+ YouTube
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 06:51:03 am »
Hey all

Just an update. This thing is still on but have been waiting for the right time. Looks like it will be later in the week, Thursday / Friday time (and maybe even sat). Now that it is a bit more stable it should be ok. Im going to run another test soon and then ill update details of the day / times.

kthxbye
Soooo yer... I could have put something here that was prophetic, inspiring or heartfelt... but instead I think I'll just write CAKE in capital letters.

Creator of stuff, things and generic whatnots. My YouTube Page

Vininator

• Founder
  • Owner of Galactic Munitions Inc... and a cool guy.
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 07:36:33 am »
By the way, I recently watched your last video and I noticed 2 things:

- I saw you struggling with the diagonal struts on your engines, and I wanted to remind you that you can adjust the distance that you place blocks at with the mouse wheel. It helps in situations where it's hard to see what you're doing ;)

- The weapon blocks you placed on the front of your ship are actually backwards :P you might want to correct that to avoid blowing away your flight deck!

Stuff+

• Founder
    • Stuff+ YouTube
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2012, 08:01:44 am »
By the way, I recently watched your last video and I noticed 2 things:

- I saw you struggling with the diagonal struts on your engines, and I wanted to remind you that you can adjust the distance that you place blocks at with the mouse wheel. It helps in situations where it's hard to see what you're doing ;)

- The weapon blocks you placed on the front of your ship are actually backwards :P you might want to correct that to avoid blowing away your flight deck!

Yes I just keep forgetting about the mouse wheel.

I noticed the weapons during the edit, its all fixed. Would have been funnier if I didn't though :D
Soooo yer... I could have put something here that was prophetic, inspiring or heartfelt... but instead I think I'll just write CAKE in capital letters.

Megarith

• Founder
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2012, 07:54:34 am »
Hey, I'd like to join, GMT +1 here.

Stuff+

• Founder
    • Stuff+ YouTube
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2012, 12:09:26 pm »
Hey

Things have settled down and seem to be working a lot better now. I will be running a test tomorrow between 5 - 7 pm UTC and anyone is welcome. At the moment the master server has a few problems so we may need to use direct IP, hopefully it will be sorted though. Ill be on the BR IRC chat so we can communicate out of game.

This is only a test and I may or may not be recording (depending on the frame rate  :))

Any changes and ill post them asap. Hope people can make it (or have gotten tired of Diablo 3  ;))

Stuff+

• Founder
    • Stuff+ YouTube
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 01:35:55 pm »
Ok so test has been completed and... well... tested. Thanks to SnowDragon and Niwantaw and others. No footage shot but got a few pics of a ship some may recognise  ;)

Over 5 million tones and it moved!

Next week (day/time TBC) will be a proper go at it and we shall get some fighting and recording in!

Thanks all!

scotty

• Founder
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 08:49:19 am »
Im GMT :) , on weekends i can be up till 4amish but on weekdays i end up sleeping at 1

Imaus

• Founder
  • Let the Hammerfall
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 12:09:43 am »
Nice screen shots of the ship.
Family Balenchist

Stuff+

• Founder
    • Stuff+ YouTube
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 10:51:25 am »
Now that all my uni work and stuff is sorted I can finally get around to sorting this thing out. It will be sometime next week... I hope  :-\ Ill post details when I know more.

Niwantaw

• Founder
  • Eternal Skipper O.Q
  • Grille'd
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2012, 11:03:06 am »
Anytime in the next two weeks is good for me. Just make sure you give us some warning as I still any variety in my non sever lagging ship department
"God damnit why does everything have to be in sweedish? I don't understand shit"-Davee

<Strait_Raider> "The Big 4 could be equipped with a Bren gun or a 3 inch mortar..."
<Strait_Raider>That's like... my two favorite things.
     Put together.
     That's like... Kate Upton in a Tiger